Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Every new pic that drops just makes them look fresher.
im really diggin these pix... all the other pix made the purple midsole like blue... these pix jus sold me :nthat: copping... add them to the blk grapes and white grapes I purchased this year... jus gotta find a dope outfit for these :lol:

i like the sock liner, other than that these look like GS girls shoes.

coppin for my daughter. can't justify the price for me. maybe if I see em in Pierson and the quality warrants the pricei

If available in my area , I will cop these. they are cold and will trade my white grape 5s for them if need be 

I HAVE TO AGREE FELLOW NT'S. ITS GOING TO BE JUST LIKE HOW THEY DID THE PRICE OF GAS. PRICES OF J'S ARE GOING TO CONTINUE TO CLIMB UNTIL WE THE MASSES SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. IF WE REFUSE TO PAY THESE PRICES YOU WILL SEE THEM GO DOWN EVENTUALLY. THIS IS WHY IM STARTING TO COP OTHER BRAND OF KICKS.

I really cant wait for October. Fresh Prince 5s, LeBron 11, and The Glove. My pockets are ready.

Will cop. Loved the show and digging the shoe concept. Hopefully I'll have and can use my FNL wcr card on this release to help bring that end price down a bit. :lol:

Guarantee by 2015, retro J's will be $200 easily. Price keeps rising, but the quality is still in a stalemate.
idk about 200, probably like 180 but the prices will continue to inflate cuz people will still purchase them

Back
Top Bottom