Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

hideous, I dont understand JB anymore 
mean.gif

Whom ever thought of this should be brought out back and kicked in the groin. SMH way to kill the 5's

^ agreed. That almost all purple midsole really kills it for me too. Terrible contrast that doesn't really match with anything else on the shoe

^ agreed. That almost all purple midsole really kills it for me too. Terrible contrast that doesn't really match with anything else on the shoe
I think they made the contrast like that deliberately because of the bright colors popular in the 90s or because of a bright colored outfit the Will Smith had on the Fresh Prince but I agree I'm not feeling this shoe but maybe these will grow on me

I think they made the contrast like that deliberately because of the bright colors popular in the 90s or because of a bright colored outfit the Will Smith had on the Fresh Prince but I agree I'm not feeling this shoe but maybe these will grow on me
Right which is why I'm feeling from the sock liner and everything. But that dark purple midsole IMO doesn't really scream 90s to me and could have been a different color that would match the sockliner or any bright color. That would make the shoe look a lot better. Seems like a tribute to the grapes though.. Trying to stay open minded lol but right now, money saved.

They look like a GS sneaker with a corny gimmick attached to them

Last edited:
These might look pretty good with no laces at all. If I cop I would wear it like that. Not really one on buying Jordan's that have nothing to do with jordan and his career but idk I grew up on fresh prince too. Also a sucker for sock liner designs but well see

I most likely wont to many stuff to get around when these are supposed to drop anyway. This is how I felt about the Knicks 1s and ended up passing because that was more of a melo push rather than jordan playing his last game in the garden smh. You can tell by the stem of the apple is a "7" and the headband is a clear nod. Don't want to sound picky but I by Jordan's for what jordan did so might pass on these too

i remember how much everyone hated the db IXs last year, then came release time and i didn't a chance... hopefully ill have a shot at these.

The DB IX was used to flip or for trade bait. Like the IV before it, it was an ugly shoe.

If I get the opportunity to grab these I will. 5s are deff at the top of best retros. So its gonna be automatic.

Back
Top Bottom