Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Nothing you can do about it... It's part of the game now. You just have to adapt and change the way you approach each release. To me I approach each release like these, try to get them for retail. If I miss out how much do I really want them, and how much am I willing to pay for them. If it's still out of my reach by then, I just simply move on to the next. They're just shoes at the end of the day.
Plus there are so many releases at this time of the year that it does make it a lot easier to take the 'L' and move on to the next one.

Plus there are so many releases at this time of the year that it does make it a lot easier to take the 'L' and move on to the next one.

Yea its crazy how much releases they have these days.. I can't keep up anymore. I had to sell a third of my collections months ago to help pay for my wedding and just to make room for all the upcoming releases. I got rid of almost all my doubles too. I just simply have too much in my rotations that having an OG release and recent release doesn't make sense. But I did keep doubles on some of my favorite Js tho.

Last edited:
Nothing you can do about it... It's part of the game now. You just have to adapt and change the way you approach each release. To me I approach each release like these, try to get them for retail. If I miss out how much do I really want them, and how much am I willing to pay for them. If it's still out of my reach by then, I just simply move on to the next. They're just shoes at the end of the day.
I have been in the game awhile now. I think I do know how the game has changed. We were simply talking about how the game is today. If you look at earlier posts you would already know that. In today's game it's all about luck for getting pairs retail now, of course I am talking about limited pairs. Raffles trying online it's all luck now and how quick you are on a PC. If I really want a pair I am going to get it one way or another, but I try not to pay over retail so to not feed the reseller hype machine.

we are all resellers.. if you ever bought a pair of shoes then sold it again.. i know I have done it.. its part of the game now.
I try not sell limited pairs for outrageous prices and only sell to people I know that will wear them. Taking care of the sneaker community so to say. Let's not be in denial here we all know there are people out there looking to make money off of us by buying up pairs and selling them at high prices. And yes some of them don't wear sneakers themselves.... Yeah I said it...

Grabbed a size 9 I don't need
to dangle in front of his hypebeast minions 

devil.gif

I try not sell limited pairs for outrageous prices and only sell to people I know that will wear them. Taking care of the sneaker community so to say. Let's not be in denial here we all know there are people out there looking to make money off of us by buying up pairs and selling them at high prices. And yes some of them don't wear sneakers themselves.... Yeah I said it...
Honestly ...

So what if they dont wear sneakers ...

Like dude had said before he made a killin off tickle me elmo's when they were hot, parents were paying ridiculous prices for those things. What about Beanie Babies way back when ... you think all the people who stock of those were "into them" or were they trying to make a profit

I agree hulk7280 .. we have all sold off pairs that we have had, and we know the better the condition the more we can get for a sought after pair.

Dont get mad at people who are finding ways to capitlize off a market. No one complains about apple and samsung putting out a new phone every 6 months and those people selling them on ebay for more than retail.

Say it once say it again,only way to fight it is to stop buying shoes at resell prices .... but we all know that wont happen

Also since some NT'ERs LIKE TO TALK ISH GOOD LUCK FINDING OUT WHO RESTOCKED A FEW SIZES THIS MORNING

Last edited:
If that weak a** Trinidad James quote rang true we would ALL be considered hypebeast seeing as Nike is the most popular brand and y'all a** ain't buying Skechers or Brooks releases. When's the last time one of y'all stepped into a Famous Footwear or Shoe Carnival?

Nope I put that in my sig after I read the comments I was actually going to sell them for retail plus shipping

Last edited:
Also since some NT'ERs LIKE TO TALK ISH GOOD LUCK FINDING OUT WHO RESTOCKED A FEW SIZES THIS MORNING

lol its pretty much noon on the east coast .. why would we want to find out now, theyre gone lol

whatever site youre referring to that put up CANCELLED ORDERS not a restock

if people really cared communitys all over America would demand Nike/JB to produce more numbers, expect that would drop exclusivity so they rather talk with thier wallets. people nowadays are happy to say they would could a reseller price/rape

Lol really I've already had m y size 10 and gs 6.5 for my wife has nothing to do with resell, not to mention the 10 I had RSVPed at nikedc I didntt even pick up, so nothing to do with resell

Last edited:
if people really cared communitys all over America would demand Nike/JB to produce more numbers, expect that would drop exclusivity so they rather talk with thier wallets. people nowadays are happy to say they would could a reseller price/rape
Jb love hype unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom