Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Same with everyone, my status went from submitted to in progress today.

Preparing to ship has been there since the beginning.

Last edited:
I just got a shipping notification,say they will be here tomorrow...im not that far from memphis

The NDC link I was following from twitter changed from out of stock to the women's nike free 5.0.  Did this happen to anyone else?

Last edited:
Incredible how this thread died so fast. Thats hype for ya. On to the next.

Your definition of dead must be extremely loose. But, even if it does die soon, isn't that expected? The shoe has released, people grabbed, people missed. Every possible story/experience regarding them has been shared and discussed. Isn't it about time to move on, hype or not?

I've seen nobody with these in the street but I haven't seen anyone with fear v's either since they released.

And to someone that said earlier that they thought that every pair had different liners... I thought so too but I've seen some with different patterns behind the tongue but the same ankle liner pattern. I like the pairs with one pink and one blue/green, finishes off the whole mismatch vibe.

People saying that you cant see the liner forget about shorts and summer time

I don't even care if you resell so you can get your pair or get your pair for free, it's these guys who don't even wear the shoe.
Even tho I am against resellin. I've found myself in this situation before n unfortunately sometimes selling for rape is the only option tobe able to  get a pair for retail
Why does what someone else does with their item concern you? This world would be so much better if people learned to just mind their own business. Some stranger wearing or not wearing a shoe has absolutely nothing to do with you. Its beyond none of your business. But I guess its more fun to worry about what everyone else is doing instead of just taking care of your own.
Not for nothin, I've been collectin sneakers for almsot 20 years. N this era we in wit it bein soo hard to be able to get pairs n even harder to get for retail. I feel it absolutely IS MY BUSINESS AND NE 1 ELSE'S BUSINESS who is trying to get their sneakers at retail. This new fad of buyin sneakers with no intention of even keepin them jus to sell for a profit is ridiculous if u ask me. The minute people started exploiting n taken advantage of our love for sneakers, I jus got sick to my stomach. So it's far from beyond our business if u ask me, actually I think if ur in the position that people r tryin to take advantage of u then it's 100% our business to try n protect ourselves from gettin ripped off! N unfiortunately that means havin to worry about what other people r doin because it concerns us a great deal. If u or a loved 1 had cancer or another illness, n it was possible for someone else tyo buy up all the medicine u needed n then resell it to u at a price which is higher, that u might possibly not be able to afford, wouldn't u say that concerns u???
You sell your pair for $500 then buy from a reseller for $500.

Don't you see the bigger picture?

You're FUELING the resellers, why would they stop now when you just paid their asking price?

People can refuse to pay the prices which will cause them to drop their prices, the key word is patience.

Don't say something like "you hate how resellers killed the sneaker game" when you're contributing to them.
AMEN BRO!!! This is what I been sayin for the longest time now!!! It's really the only way to end this current trend of resellers. I have seen some people that basically do this for a living n when they have pairs they can't sell, they drop the pricwe, sometimes to retail OR BELOW! But if people continue to have that "I GOTTA HAVE IT!" mentality, n basically pay anything for a sneaker, then the reseller r makin good profit n will continue to do this. I myself refuse to pay over $20 no matter what for any GR, $50 if it's limited, n if it's some impossible sneaker that must be bought for well over retail, then I only buy or go thru people I know r fellow sneakerheads so I know I'm not fueling the reselling game. But if everyone did this, then there is a far better chance of things goin back to normal

Shoe game is bigger than ever now. Gotta find new ways to cop shoes. Get a bot like everyone else. Or pay resell like I do. Just wait a month or so after release day. Ain't no thing but a chicken WANG

Even tho I am against resellin. I've found myself in this situation before n unfortunately sometimes selling for rape is the only option tobe able to  get a pair for retail
Not for nothin, I've been collectin sneakers for almsot 20 years. N this era we in wit it bein soo hard to be able to get pairs n even harder to get for retail. I feel it absolutely IS MY BUSINESS AND NE 1 ELSE'S BUSINESS who is trying to get their sneakers at retail. This new fad of buyin sneakers with no intention of even keepin them jus to sell for a profit is ridiculous if u ask me. The minute people started exploiting n taken advantage of our love for sneakers, I jus got sick to my stomach. So it's far from beyond our business if u ask me, actually I think if ur in the position that people r tryin to take advantage of u then it's 100% our business to try n protect ourselves from gettin ripped off! N unfiortunately that means havin to worry about what other people r doin because it concerns us a great deal. If u or a loved 1 had cancer or another illness, n it was possible for someone else tyo buy up all the medicine u needed n then resell it to u at a price which is higher, that u might possibly not be able to afford, wouldn't u say that concerns u???
AMEN BRO!!! This is what I been sayin for the longest time now!!! It's really the only way to end this current trend of resellers. I have seen some people that basically do this for a living n when they have pairs they can't sell, they drop the pricwe, sometimes to retail OR BELOW! But if people continue to have that "I GOTTA HAVE IT!" mentality, n basically pay anything for a sneaker, then the reseller r makin good profit n will continue to do this. I myself refuse to pay over $20 no matter what for any GR, $50 if it's limited, n if it's some impossible sneaker that must be bought for well over retail, then I only buy or go thru people I know r fellow sneakerheads so I know I'm not fueling the reselling game. But if everyone did this, then there is a far better chance of things goin back to normal

Did you seriously just compare someone hoarding life saving drugs for profit to gouging you for some sneakers? Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. And you're clearly old enough to know better so just WOW.

You can make it your "business" all you want but you'll just waste energy and time. There's absolutely 100% NOTHING you can do about it. Sure, you and a few others can take a "moral" stand (morals and sneakers, makes me laugh saying it together) but you matter not. For every one of you that won't buy post retail, there's 10 folks who HAVE to have them because all their friends have them. Buying sneakers to sell with no intention to wear a fad and ridiculous? Try intelligent and business. Where a market like the current sneaker market is exists, the resellers will exist. Happens every year with the new hot toy all the little rich spoiled brats must have and it will continue to happen with all the sneakers that everyone places WAY too much value on.

The mere fact that you are a well fully grown man and you compared reselling sneakers to someone causing deaths by mass buying medicine is a fine example. Its really not that serious, they are JUST shoes. It gives me pleasure every time I'm able to tax some hypebeast double or triple for a shoe simply because they want it because of the hype.

I look out for friends and people who genuinely love shoes all the time, would never dream of raping them. BUT, as for all the little ones who go with the flow, I take joy in knowing I'm using THEIR money to buy more shoes for my own collection. So thanks for taking shoes so serious that you compare it to life and death. As long as people like you exist, this reselling stuff will be EASY.

Last edited:
Incredible how this thread died so fast. Thats hype for ya. On to the next.
thats not hype ... thats how every thread is before during and after release..

100 or so early ..

200 or so 2 days til

500 folks day of and day after 

back to 100 post release a cpl days

about 25 come a week or 2 later

Back
Top Bottom