Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Aww c'mon guys, they're not that bad. Men can wear these and be alright, don't worry about what people say lol
I aint worried about what people say. I just got a good look at them on someone else feet and they looked kinda off for some reason. It wasnt just that one dude neither cuz a guy just walked into applebees with his on and they look the same way I think they look better off feet lol. Might try to trade mine for some 3labs since i missed on those.

I put the pair on eBay that my boy didn't grab and someone keep offering me 350 for them. He want me to end the auction and sell to him which is crazy because it's only at 305. Could be a scam but if i do it I want it as a gift payment

Anyone who gifts you money via Paypal is an idiot as you can scam them and they don't have a leg to stand on, so good luck with that.

As for these being feminine or girly or whatever, BLAH. People care too much about what society as a whole thinks. Wear what you like and don't let others determine what you wear. People always want to say what is OK to wear based on a persons age, gender, race, etc.. And it's ridiculous. The day I dress based on how everyone says I should is the day I hope someone takes me out of my misery. Screw what people think and do/wear what you like.

Anyone who gifts you money via Paypal is an idiot as you can scam them and they don't have a leg to stand on, so good luck with that.

im a power seller on eBay and i know a way how to gift scam. PayPal is never safe there's always loop holes for the buyer. there's one general rules we stick to, is to never sell to anyone with less than 20 feedbacks if it's a high value item. that way i can cut a certain % of scam off but will not avoid it 100%. so, to a scammer that is the perfect way to pay.

Last edited:
im a power seller on eBay and i know a way how to gift scam. PayPal is never safe there's always loop holes for the buyer. there's one general rules we stick to, is to never sell to anyone with less than 20 feedbacks if it's a high value item. that way i can cut a certain % of scam off but will not avoid it 100%. so, to a scammer that is the perfect way to pay.
I'm not going to end it and pay the penalty then send him the package without an invoice, he's probably trying to scam me.

Contacted a guy on cg talked him down to 280 not sure if I want to pull the trigger. Wouldn't wear them but would like to have them from a collectors stand point.
These don't need to be in your collection.

I bought to resell :smokin.

Has anybody commented that the inside of every shoe is different...that's the freshest part to me...kinda like the 7s tongues! U guys should start posting pics of your different guts...I would enjoy reading that. Still not copping though, lol...

Has anybody commented that the inside of every shoe is different...that's the freshest part to me...kinda like the 7s tongues! U guys should start posting pics of your different guts...I would enjoy reading that. Still not copping though, lol...

Pretty sure this is stated once if not multiple times on each page of this thread.

I can understand reducing risk, but how exactly do you avoid selling to people with less than 20 feedbacks? There's no exclusion option for that criteria, and once they buy it now and pay, you're obligated to ship. I'm also a power seller, top rated and I've had very few problems with low feedback buyers. The issues that occur balance out because new buyers tend to spend more $ quicker than seasoned buyers. So I chalk up the occasional issue as a cost of doing business.

I can understand reducing risk, but how exactly do you avoid selling to people with less than 20 feedbacks? There's no exclusion option for that criteria, and once they buy it now and pay, you're obligated to ship. I'm also a power seller, top rated and I've had very few problems with low feedback buyers. The issues that occur balance out because new buyers tend to spend more $ quicker than seasoned buyers. So I chalk up the occasional issue as a cost of doing business.

I just post it in the description. Those that has less than 20 feedback always contacted me and we talk it out. Haven't had a problem so far. Hopefully it stay that way.

These will never settle below 350-400. Atleast not anytime soon. But as time goes on they will get more rare and price will up. Unless a restock or something happens.....

I take a pic of the shoes with the shipping label next to the USPS card reader in case the buyer tries anything funny.
"Oh, I didn't ship you the shoes? I have proof I did."

This thread ...

Ugly shoes
Hypebeast shoes
Where can i buy
Copped
Gs colorway ugly shoe (cuz u struck out)
Resell price
Trade value
Picture posting

And now ....

How to scam/get by on ebay and seller tips ...

Unsubscribe

This thread ...

Ugly shoes
Hypebeast shoes
Where can i buy
Copped
Gs colorway ugly shoe (cuz u struck out)
Resell price
Trade value
Picture posting

And now ....

How to scam/get by on ebay and seller tips ...

Unsubscribe

Well said.. People just don't know how to stay on topic. This is not a reseller thread.

Back
Top Bottom