Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

stop complaining and be greatful you got the shoe
Considering how often people make such a huge deal of the low quality on Jordans these days, and the awful material used to make them, a guy can't say anything about the paint job being off? 
mean.gif
 Shouldn't ever be greatful to get anything less than a perfectly made shoe.

Has anybody received damaged or defective Bel Air's. I received mine with paint missing from the left shoe. Purchased from Footaction. Just need some touch up paint.
call customer service and get your 10% off next purchase. 185 dollars shoe shouldn't come with any big defect.

This and the 3lab5's are Proof that if they make anything limited people will buy it. I bet if the crimsons were limited it would of done better.

Last edited:
^^^^ me neither brother, I even doubled up. Oh well

I caught another pair of Bel Airs for $350, now waiting on my black grapes to finish the trio

I just post it in the description. Those that has less than 20 feedback always contacted me and we talk it out. Haven't had a problem so far. Hopefully it stay that way.

Very lucky you get most to even read the description. Can't tell you how many people buy something from me, receive it and then complain about something that was in big font colorful letters in the description. But hey, whatever is working for ya, keep it up.

I take a pic of the shoes with the shipping label next to the USPS card reader in case the buyer tries anything funny.
"Oh, I didn't ship you the shoes? I have proof I did."

Unnecessary. All that is needed for sales under 250 is a delivered status via any tracking service. Anything over a signature. Person can say they didn't get it all they want. If it shows delivered and has signature if required, they get NOTHING.

Just a tip to share when possibly selling some Bel airs (would hate to upset everyone by getting off topic, seems to hurt the folks on their monthly cycles feeeeeeeelins.)

Considering how often people make such a huge deal of the low quality on Jordans these days, and the awful material used to make them, a guy can't say anything about the paint job being off? :smh:  Shouldn't ever be greatful to get anything less than a perfectly made shoe.
so you telling me crappy quailty and you still buy jordans? i bet if columbias released yall still gonna complain.

Considering how often people make such a huge deal of the low quality on Jordans these days, and the awful material used to make them, a guy can't say anything about the paint job being off? :smh:  Shouldn't ever be greatful to get anything less than a perfectly made shoe.
deres a lot people that want this shoe he can always return them.

Has anybody received damaged or defective Bel Air's. I received mine with paint missing from the left shoe. Purchased from Footaction. Just need some touch up paint.View media item 614915

Good for ya pointing out the issue. Regardless of the folks who say how dare you have an issue, it should be just the opposite. The more $ they charge and the harder the shoe is to get, the more perfect it should be. Just because something is highly sought after, it doesn't give the company the right to sell a less than stellar product and get away with it.

Unfortunately though you have people who want the shoes so bad that they will overlook almost anything just out of happiness to even get a pair and it only reinforces terrible quality control. If more people brought up the issues that have been occurring with many Jordan releases lately, the chances Nike would take it seriously would rise considerably.

so you telling me crappy quailty and you still buy jordans? i bet if columbias released yall still gonna complain.
No, i'm saying that if someone has a problem with their shoe once they receive it, there's nothing wrong with them saying so. 
indifferent.gif
 Having an issue like that an not saying anything about it is stupid, and only allows the company to screw you over.

Good for ya pointing out the issue. Regardless of the folks who say how dare you have an issue, it should be just the opposite. The more $ they charge and the harder the shoe is to get, the more perfect it should be. Just because something is highly sought after, it doesn't give the company the right to sell a less than stellar product and get away with it.

Unfortunately though you have people who want the shoes so bad that they will overlook almost anything just out of happiness to even get a pair and it only reinforces terrible quality control. If more people brought up the issues that have been occurring with many Jordan releases lately, the chances Nike would take it seriously would rise considerably.
you kno not every shoe gets inspected right?

No, i'm saying that if someone has a problem with their shoe once they receive it, there's nothing wrong with them saying so. :stoneface:  Having an issue like that an not saying anything about it is stupid, and only allows the company to screw you over.
i understand what your saying now but unless his sole is seperating or something why complain. its not that big of a deal. like bred 11s people were even complaining about the jumpman lmao.

btw quality control hasnt recently been brought up and you are a cause of crappy quality control cuz you buy jordan too.

i understand what your saying now but unless his sole is seperating or something why complain. its not that big of a deal. like bred 11s people were even complaining about the jumpman lmao.
Eh, different people complain about different things on the shoe. I've never personally order online and found anything wrong with my shoe when it was delivered, but if there was a flaw i'd certainly complain. I'm paying good money for the product to be in perfect condition after all.

Eh, different people complain about different things on the shoe. I've never personally order online and found anything wrong with my shoe when it was delivered, but if there was a flaw i'd certainly complain. I'm paying good money for the product to be in perfect condition after all.
worst ive had is a pair fmof olympic 6s from ndc that looked abnormal but i never complained i was greatful i got em

Back
Top Bottom