Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Anybody know what all the nike atl restocked on their grand opening.. I should have went but it was in the middle of the week and I have a life

Anybody know what all the nike atl restocked on their grand opening.. I should have went but it was in the middle of the week and I have a life

Grape 5s,bel air 5s, toro 4s, playoff 8s, black tongue fire red 5s, laney 5s, low 11s, green glow 4s, steel xs

damn i hate i didnt go out there

somebody rumored and said they werent going to have anything :smh:

how was the crowd

guy that work at nike atl said bel airs were gone in 15mins but someone actually returned a pair so a sz 13 sat untill he cop it

Last edited:
I wish there was a grand opening around my way :smh: nike needs to have a grand opening store in NJ!! :D

Last edited:
damn i hate i didnt go out there

somebody rumored and said they werent going to have anything
mean.gif

how was the crowd

guy that work at nike atl said bel airs were gone in 15mins but someone actually returned a pair so a sz 13 sat untill he cop it
Soft grand opening on Wednesday, Oct. 30, maybe around 160 people. Thursday, Oct. 31, around 60. Friday, Nov. 1, around 50. Saturday, Nov. 2, around 120. Sunday, Nov. 3, around 10. Monday, Nov. 4, around 5. Tuesday, Nov. 5, pretty much just me. Today, Wednesday, Nov. 6, 4 people.
Think it was a grand reopening.
Yep. They moved into a bigger store and from men's basketball-only to having men's, women, and children clothing/gear for basketball/running/track/football/training.

Yeah. I live two blocks away from Lenox, so I've been checking in every day since they opened (it's also on the way to MARTA, which I take to work).

Today was the first day they didn't have anything new. They still had the Playoff 8s from yesterday.

ndc will have one of those random restocks because of the holiday season, just be on the lookout, they will restock the bel airs from all those cancelled orders

What do you think the restock will be like on Black Friday? No way am I paying 500 for these but I would really like to have them.

I am just quoting you what prices I have seen. I just did a quick search on eBay in my size (11.5) and there were 14 total pair of Bel Air 5s. I even went the extra and averaged the price of them and it came out to $491.5 with the lowest $407 and highest $795.

I understand making a profit and I do not mind paying a certain amount over but these guys are beyond the point of ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom