Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

first HOH opened in the state yesterday morning, and i secured a pair in my size. im not going to lie, i was pretty surprised... we only got 24 pairs in the whole state lol

Last edited:
Deadstock dropped em today They never got the initial shipment but they got the steels so they released them a week early instead oof bel-airs.

Ive been checking their tweets periodically to see when they would finally get them and it was today all sold within minutes of course. They went up around 130 pacific

Dont think they had very many to begin with because they sold most of the stock in stores which again probably wasnt much.

Surprised no one told kicksdeals lol

Last edited:
They had at least 1 full size run. Had a pair half a size big at checkout and decided to let them go. Hope they went to someone who will wear them.

Deadstock dropped em today They never got the initial shipment but they got the steels so they released them a week early instead oof bel-airs.

Ive been checking their tweets periodically to see when they would finally get them and it was today all sold within minutes of course. They went up around 130 pacific

Dont think they had very many to begin with because they sold most of the stock in stores which again probably wasnt much.

Surprised no one told kicksdeals lol
What's their twitter account name?

traded for my 2nd pair of bel airs yesterday 
happy.gif
... traded my extra pair of laneys + $40

Got scammed on a pair...long story. I wish I could find a legit pair for a decent resell price but for what I have seen them asked for is just too much. Guess my Lebron XI Terracottas will have to feed my grey/purple fix.

I'm still super pissed about these >: Wanted them when I first saw a picture of them back in like July or whenever it was. Everybody raffled theirs off. Foot Locker, City Gear, everybody. They gets no Doritos for that.

Back
Top Bottom