Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Footlocker gave me a size 14 in a size 13 box. Anyone else have anything like this happen?
 got a 10.5 in a 11.5 box on the laneys lol 

when shoes get shipped they are usually seperated from the boxes.....when they arrive in america they usually have to get assembled at BRD in memphis for Nike 

Last edited:

got a 10.5 in a 11.5 box on the laneys lol 

when shoes get shipped they are usually seperated from the boxes.....when they arrive in america they usually have to get assembled at BRD in memphis for Nike 
what a shame 
mean.gif

So to the guys that are saying they got mismatched shoes and boxes--did you at least get the size you ordered in the wrong box? Or did you get the right box with shoes that are too big/small for you?

Till this day I don't understand whats up with the high resell prices on em... I think it has to do with it being a 5... cause DB5s are crazy up to but other DBs are usually 4-650 range

So to the guys that are saying they got mismatched shoes and boxes--did you at least get the size you ordered in the wrong box? Or did you get the right box with shoes that are too big/small for you?

Wrong shoe, right box both times

Considering the quality on 3lab5s > bel airs it might happen, but that's kinda like saying "i'm gonna try to trade bel airs for db5s" lol

Sorry bro, 3lab5 are trash materials wise. I don't know what kind of materials they used to make that shoe but when I got mines in they looked like instant crease and crack material. Major disappointment because I really liked the concept

Sorry bro, 3lab5 are trash materials wise. I don't know what kind of materials they used to make that shoe but when I got mines in they looked like instant crease and crack material. Major disappointment because I really liked the concept

couldnt be wronger.... 3labs are some quality V's

you may not likte the colors but the quality is top notch

Back
Top Bottom