Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

I went to the website to see what price he was asking, I figured it would be stupid but he wants $550 for these
mean.gif
 size 10.5

I read somewhere theyll be available for gs too. So perhaps a limited GR? Dont quote me tho cuz i cant remember
They're dropping in GS, pre-school and toddlers. The main reason why i doubt they're going to be TOO limited if limited at all.

Last edited:
i dont think JB would be that stupid to drop a GS looking shoe and make it a general release... these should be limited for the collectors out there

for the collectors out there??

Collectors don't get GR's?? Also, again, let's stop acting like JB or Nike owes us...or "collectors"...anything...they don't.

Peace.

People think these are hot?? These look gross AF

Cool concept... TERRRRRIBLE execution
I'll go out on a limb and agree with you. Maybe not terrible, but could have been better. If your going to make a colormix shoe, break up the grey and the black a little. Not for me, but for my daughter's, a probable cop.

I'll go out on a limb and agree with you. Maybe not terrible, but could have been better. If your going to make a colormix shoe, break up the grey and the black a little. Not for me, but for my daughter's, a probable cop.
From the pics, I would've expected a better execution as well.

I just wanna say that I hate this shoe. however, I LOVE the lining though. Im going to get a pair just for that, not to actually wear. Maybe ill bust em out in ten years just to watch the hypebeasts start doing jigs and ish.

broke out green bean V's and had people like
View media item 542435:smh: :smh: :smh:

I don't understand why you like those 8's in your avy either. I guess it's just a matter of personal preference huh? 
the 8s don't have a clown in a corny *** hat with stickers allover it trying to talk like he's all that vouching for them either.. only flaw of those 8s imo is the contrast stitching.

Imagine when we get fresh prince 6s and 7s . If this colorway does well, jordan will not limit it to the 5s

Must cop for me, more of supporting the fresh prince then the colorway itself ..

You'd be better off buying the entire series on DVD/Blu-ray and getting yourself a pair of V's from '99 - 2000. At least he'd actually see a little of that money and you'd have as close to a pair that he actually wore in the show as you can get.

Last edited:
the 8s don't have a clown in a corny *** hat with stickers allover it trying to talk like he's all that vouching for them either.. only flaw of those 8s [COLOR=#red]imo[/COLOR] is the contrast stitching.
That's unfortunate. But your opinion you say?

I mean I don't think JB is cutting him a check for each sale, but as a kid he was DEFINITELY a huge influence why I got heavy into footwear.. Not only Jordan's, but other nike models and what not..
That show IS the reason I am into sneakers. Don't care about basketball players at all. I know I am going to get flamed for it on this site but idc. I am not into sports. Don't see how people make fun of others for liking a shoe because x celebrity is a sneakerhead. Most older dudes only like the shoe because Jordan wore em which is just as bad. It is the same ******g concept.

Last edited:
I am into sports heavy but I'm not a going out type of person and neither was my family growing up so I pretty much watched watched, Martin, Fresh Prince, living single, etc.. Late nights after sports game.. So i was heavily influenced into footwear because of will smith, Martin and the rest of those guys..

You'd be better off buying the entire series on DVD/Blu-ray and getting yourself a pair of V's from '99 - 2000. At least he'd actually see a little of that money and you'd have as close to a pair that he actually wore in the show as you can get.
i rather have a wearable pair of sneakers that resemble or pay someone homage to a person that influence me into footwear and that I'm a true fan of his work, then a pair of v's from 1999-2000, i live in Miami were sneakers don't last past 8 years because the humidity , the moisture in the air eats up sneakers down here..

I HOPE these are plentiful and as general a release as a sneaker can be.  Then maybe I'll have a shot at getting them without purchasing a Bot, or camping in a tent outside the store the night before.  No one has time for that ****.

Finally a female based color scheme in men's sizes that I can get my daughter, she wears a women's 11 so she can't wear GS color ways. Somebody gone be mad when I get her a men's 9.5 in these bad boys, still on the ledge on my size 15

Those on feet pics changed my mind on these a little bit, IMHO these just scream GS however.

GS colorway even though the kids are too young to even know what the fresh prince was 
laugh.gif
 good idea, soooo poorly executed. try again in 5 years JB

The people who want these should be able to get them easy cause it seems there is more hate for them then love

I HOPE these are plentiful and as general a release as a sneaker can be.  Then maybe I'll have a shot at getting them without purchasing a Bot, or camping in a tent outside the store the night before.  No one has time for that ****.
with a price tag of $185 we are looking at supply similar to the black grapes

Back
Top Bottom