Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

I think it's going to be along the lines of the Black Grapes, at least that's what I've been told.

According to Sole Collector, these are releasing in Toddler, Preschool, Grade School, and Men's sizes...quickstrike releases don't typically get that treatment, do they?

Last edited:
1000th post

The bred 11s were retailed for 185, and wasn't there like 500,000 of those produced? Don't believe this BS that people in here are talking about saying price goes with the quantity. Also I personally don't see how a shoe made in toddler sizes going to be limited. That's just me

1000th post

The bred 11s were retailed for 185, and wasn't there like 500,000 of those produced? Don't believe this BS that people in here are talking about saying price goes with the quantity. Also I personally don't see how a shoe made in toddler sizes going to be limited. That's just me

To be fair, XIs are always more expensive than other retros.

To be fair, XIs are always more expensive than other retros.

that was only because they came with the special box and inserts starting from 2009. but even that doesnt justify a price increase, as xi's retail before the increase was 125

Hmmmm..... what i don't understand is why the grey and black??? those two colors are dark and it kills the execution. replace the black tongue and laces with purple and we'll have a better shoe.

^ hope y'all know that Sole-Up is by Air Randy.

interesting..... interesting....

On release day at nike.com , will the page with this shoe be online at 8:00 sharp or will the shoes be there and will count down before like on footlocker? Also are my chances better at footlocker.com or at nike.com?

On release day at nike.com , will the page with this shoe be online at 8:00 sharp or will the shoes be there and will count down before like on footlocker? Also are my chances better at footlocker.com or at nike.com?
You might want to create twitter account and follow @nikestore for more info. They usually tweet out instructions near the release day. Basically a link where you can click that direct you straight to the product page on nike.com.

with a price tag of $185 we are looking at supply similar to the black grapes
Guess i should prepare myself not to get then.  Most of my local stores didn't even get a full size run of those.  And the one that did had 50 people in line 18 hours before they opened.  Hard to compete with those folks when I actually have to work to make money to pay bills and buy shoes.  Oh well.  What I get for living in such a small market where even getting a general release is a chore.

Had no idea those CP3's were part of this theme when pics first popped up months ago. As it stands, those are probably the cleanest pair in this "Fresh Prince" pack.

Had no idea those CP3's were part of this theme when pics first popped up months ago. As it stands, those are probably the cleanest pair in this "Fresh Prince" pack.
I'm with you on that. The cp3s are actually clean imo and I would consider copping those rather than the Vs. they look much cleaner than all the other shoes in this "Fresh Prince" pack

Last edited:
easiest decision ever. PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS for thy hypebeast......

Back
Top Bottom