air-jordan-5-retro-bel-air-2.jpg

air-jordan-5-retro-bel-air-3.jpg

air-jordan-5-retro-bel-air-4.jpg

air-jordan-5-retro-bel-air-5.jpg

air-jordan-5-retro-bel-air-6.jpg

air-jordan-5-retro-bel-air-7.jpg

air-jordan-5-retro-bel-air-8.jpg
My feet are ready :pimp:

Sheesh, I love that material on V's, reminds me of the Olives and those are built great. If they didn't have all that wildness goin on, I'd cop for myself too :lol:

I loved them from the moment I first saw. I also like the fact its a completely NEW colorway. People go bananas for every Retro over and over and over. I struggle with how people constantly act like its so great to run to grab the Fire Red Vs for what, the 4th or 5th time? I have no idea how many times its really released, but its just an example. Even if you don't like the shoe, but are a Jordan fan, at least be happy they are still showing interest in releasing new colorways of the designs we all love anyway.

I loved them from the moment I first saw. I also like the fact its a completely NEW colorway. People go bananas for every Retro over and over and over. I struggle with how people constantly act like its so great to run to grab the Fire Red Vs for what, the 4th or 5th time? I have no idea how many times its really released, but its just an example. Even if you don't like the shoe, but are a Jordan fan, at least be happy they are still showing interest in releasing new colorways of the designs we all love anyway.
not everyone of those people though have had the shoe multiple times. I did have the OGs, didnt have funds to grab in 05/06 (whenever) was a freshman in college ... so this time around i had to have them since i have the means. FR5s that is

as for as this shoe i agree with you, was feeling them since actual production pics surfaced

Cheap tshirts for those who need something to go with (havent compared side by side just saw the colors, to each his own) ***check coupon thread i posted a couple 20% off codes***

*EDIT: 20%off Code - WEL20 Serial # - 0247393891

http://www.jcpenney.com/marvel-supe...36|RICHREL&grView=&eventRootCatId=¤tTabCatId=[emoji]174[/emoji]Id=

http://www.jcpenney.com/men/graphic...36|RICHREL&grView=&eventRootCatId=¤tTabCatId=[emoji]174[/emoji]Id=
Got the biggy t-shirt about 2 weeks ago. They also had a Tupac tee in-store

That is how I feel about a lot of garbage colorways that have been releasing lately. Although I loved these since day 1.

not everyone of those people though have had the shoe multiple times. I did have the OGs, didnt have funds to grab in 05/06 (whenever) was a freshman in college ... so this time around i had to have them since i have the means. FR5s that is

as for as this shoe i agree with you, was feeling them since actual production pics surfaced

I hear ya and in your case, I can understand that. I was more so speaking about the folks who are quick to down a new colorway but they are the same people who buy the same release every 3-4 years. Not liking something is fine, but I appreciate an actual new never released colorway much more than a shoe dropping for the 4-5th time.

Really just confused on this color way just too much going on with this shoe. One day its yay next day nay... just gonna pass indeed its a nice shoe just not at all my style. The interior is the best part of the shoe. Should've just dropped aqua 8s instead of wasting the purple lol

Back
Top Bottom