Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Theyre mad nice ... but idk about all that 
cant imagine what you said for you 1st post  
laugh.gif
lol its ok we all have opinions. what are your best 5s of the year?

week before release nter are gonna be blasting this thread saying cop cop cop cop cop cop cop cop. just like the fear 5s.

so what do you suppose the extra 25 bucks charged is for? lol

Simply because they can. Nike/JB wants to milk every dollar they can. They know the shoe will sell out at $185, so why sell for $160? I'm actually surprised retail on all Retros hasn't shot up to 180-190 as Id be willing to bet they'd still sell out at that price point. The resale market is proof of that. People don't hesitate to spend 200-250 on sold out general releases. Those same people would have no issue paying 190 in store.

week before release nter are gonna be blasting this thread saying cop cop cop cop cop cop cop cop. just like the fear 5s.

Yep and its gonna be even worse if they get the quick strike tag. When that happens, people will literally change from "I hate these" to "I'm camping, must have, greatest shoe ever". People prefer the hyped/limited shoe over what they actually like.

The material looks like the olive and orange 5s. Yea they're loud but I like em even more now that I saw those up close photos.

yea ok keep telling yourself that. people also said they wouldnt cop those poop colored fear 5s.
I keep hearing ppl say no one wanted fear 5s. Who in the hell made this statement for the people! People been jocking those 5s for the simple Olive leather Colorway. And just that shoe this shoe has its highlights. Let ppl have there opinions. And stop speaking for "Everyone" because I'm apart of the mass you just spoke for.

Last edited:
What are you talking about shaken? The 5s were the only one in the fear pack everybody liked
no i will never buy them trash on your feet...

like dudes in here said it truly does look like a kids shoe...

It does look like a kids shoe. That's why I am copping. I refuse to grow up.

These shoes when I am dressed in all black :smokin

Last edited:
I keep hearing ppl say no one wanted fear 5s. Who in the hell made this statement for the people! People been jocking those 5s for the simple Olive leather Colorway. And just that shoe this shoe has its highlights. Let ppl have there opinions. And stop speaking for "Everyone" because I'm apart of the mass you just spoke for.
i said people not everyone so check yourself

What are you talking about shaken? The 5s were the only one in the fear pack everybody liked
It does look like a kids shoe. That's why I am copping. I refuse to grow up.

These shoes when I am dressed in all black :smokin
no people only started jocking the fear 5s when they found out it was limited. i actually wanted the fear 5s but the week before release when they found out it was limited it got so hyped so i didnt try

For real though, the fear 5s were nice as ****. That dark olive with the hits of black and red accents was nice. I wish my area got them. I wouldve tried sooo hard.

no people only started jocking the fear 5s when they found out it was limited. i actually wanted the fear 5s but the week before release when they found out it was limited it got so hyped so i didnt try
More ppl wanted Fear 5s more then any other limited in-store release this summer other then lebrons! You're opinion is from a non existent experience you weren't even there on release day how you know how serious ppl wanted them any way! was 160 ppl in line at my local Hoh before 6am. And everybody even kids were trying to score those 5s.

Edit: you just listening to what other ppl said I'm stating from experience.

Last edited:
Fear 5's are awesome.  Some people were not liking those photos of them with the poop colored tongue (including myself).  It appeared to ruin the shoe.  But once we saw the true color of the tongue, the shoe was just fire.  I would have gone with a different color on the outsole though.

More ppl wanted Fear 5s more then any other limited in-store release this summer other then lebrons! You're opinion is from a non existent experience you weren't even there on release day how you know how serious ppl wanted them any way! was 160 ppl in line at my local Hoh before 6am. And everybody even kids were trying to score those 5s.

Edit: you just listening to what other ppl said I'm stating from experience.
i can take lots of screenshots from3,4,5 fear thread most people wanted the 4s

Fear 5's are awesome.  Some people were not liking those photos of them with the poop colored tongue (including myself).  It appeared to ruin the shoe.  But once we saw the true color of the tongue, the shoe was just fire.  I would have gone with a different color on the outsole though.
exactly they were callin em poop colored

Simply because they can. Nike/JB wants to milk every dollar they can. They know the shoe will sell out at $185, so why sell for $160? I'm actually surprised retail on all Retros hasn't shot up to 180-190 as Id be willing to bet they'd still sell out at that price point. The resale market is proof of that. People don't hesitate to spend 200-250 on sold out general releases. Those same people would have no issue paying 190 in store.
Yep and its gonna be even worse if they get the quick strike tag. When that happens, people will literally change from "I hate these" to "I'm camping, must have, greatest shoe ever". People prefer the hyped/limited shoe over what they actually like.

THIS IS A TRUE STATEMENT INDEED. WE AS CONSUMERS ARE TO BLAME FOR JORDAN BRAND'S CONSTANT PRICE INCREASES. BECAUSE WE ARE WILLING TO PAY $300-$400 IN RESELLER PRICES, JB SEES NO PROBLEM IN RAISING THE PRICE FOR KICKS THAT WERE ORIGINALLY $120 TO $150 AT THE MOST BACK THEN. AND AS A BUSINESSPERSON, CAN U BLAME THEM? YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT THROUGH THEIR EYES... IF YOU PUT OUT A SHOE FOR $160, A CONSUMER BUYS IT... THEN AN AFTERMARKET CONSUMER TURNS AROUND AND BUYS IT FOR DOUBLE, SOMETIMES TRIPLE THE PRICE, WOULDN'T YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE DIFFERENTLY? JB FIGURES "SINCE THEY'RE WILLIN' TO PAY $300-$400 FOR THESE SHOES, THEY'RE NOT GONNA COMPLAIN ABOUT US RAISING THE PRICE BY AN EXTRA $10,RIGHT?". BOTTOM LINE IS THIS: WE AS SHOE LOVERS AND CONSUMERS CONTROL THE MARKET,AND JB KNOWS THIS. AND WHEN WE DRIVE THE MARKET UP BY PAYIN' THESE RIDICULOUS RESELLER PRICES(WHICH I NEVER HAVE,AND NEVER WILL DO.) ,WE JUSTIFY JORDAN BRAND HIKING THE PRICES UP. SO IF YOU'RE GONNA STILL PAY OVER RETAIL FOR KICKS, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT JORDAN CONSTANTLY STCKING US FOR MORE CA$H. WE HAVE THE POWER, Y'ALL... ONE LOVE. HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom