Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

At least black grapes were on Eastbay and fnl. My chances at getting these online looking bleak. If I have to resort to resellers to get....I won't even bother. Would rather buy something much more limited.

Last edited:

I had 6 friends enter the raffle for a sz 10.5 for me at the local FTA.

Called the middle of last week asking if they wer getting these and a girl employee 

said yes and 12 pairs. Went today to enter the raffle and Manager ther acting a lil shady saying Boss told em they wer getting

but havent got them in yet. So I asked him if any employees wer getting 10.5 cuz I know employees get first pick, So 

that I could try for a sz 11 if ther isnt even a sz 10.5 available to even try for, and he said I cnt say.. I think each store

should only be allowed to get 2 pair for employees per store. But I guess thats why these employees wrk for 

minimum wage to cop these kicks.
Footlocker protocol is that 20% of the inventory can go to employees. so for every 10 pairs a store gets, 2 will go to employees.  Also, of the pairs set aside for employees theyre supposed to be sizes that they have 2 of so that their is at least 1 pair for each size available for the public.

LMAO! Can't believe some people are gullible enough to believe footlocker Co. stores actually follow that protocol. Real policy is that 20% can be held and sold to employees using an employee discount and no employees may enter the raffles.

No store adheres to this policy, and they all use fraudulent military discounts to make sure they all get the discount beyond the 20% of pairs held back. If your town has an Ftl/Hoh, Fta, and champs, or any combination of the 3, employees from each store will have a friend/sig other/family member that auto wins the raffle at the other store to get around the 20% being held and the employees barred from raffles policies. And if they aren't doing that, then most managers (especially on a limited release) have a handful of friends and family that they enter tickets for that auto win the shoes, which then end up on the managers eBay page.

That's just the most used method for them, but once the DM is in their pocket you'd be amazed at how creative they get. LOL for this release the exact opposite of policy held true locally. Prior to legit raffle winners being drawn, 80% of the stock was already taken by employees and their auto win tickets, leaving 20% for regular customers (6 out of 30 pairs were left for legit raffle, no sizes 9-12).

Footlocker protocol is that 20% of the inventory can go to employees. so for every 10 pairs a store gets, 2 will go to employees.  Also, of the pairs set aside for employees theyre supposed to be sizes that they have 2 of so that their is at least 1 pair for each size available for the public.

Store employees following "Protocol" LMAO...right.

Footactions are suppose to call before noon. Footaction in bk might be on the hot seat soon with how they've been handling their raffles

LMAO! Can't believe some people are gullible enough to believe footlocker Co. stores actually follow that protocol. Real policy is that 20% can be held and sold to employees using an employee discount and no employees may enter the raffles.

No store adheres to this policy, and they all use fraudulent military discounts to make sure they all get the discount beyond the 20% of pairs held back. If your town has an Ftl/Hoh, Fta, and champs, or any combination of the 3, employees from each store will have a friend/sig other/family member that auto wins the raffle at the other store to get around the 20% being held and the employees barred from raffles policies. And if they aren't doing that, then most managers (especially on a limited release) have a handful of friends and family that they enter tickets for that auto win the shoes, which then end up on the managers eBay page.

That's just the most used method for them, but once the DM is in their pocket you'd be amazed at how creative they get. LOL for this release the exact opposite of policy held true locally. Prior to legit raffle winners being drawn, 80% of the stock was already taken by employees and their auto win tickets, leaving 20% for regular customers (6 out of 30 pairs were left for legit raffle, no sizes 9-12).

Man what BS. Don't know why I deal with driving around the city for raffles for hyped releases like this. Some stores don't even pick up the damn phone so I have to drive my *** all the way there for them to tell me they're not doing raffles anymore.

Much rather just deal with online only now. If I miss out, so be it. Moving on

I am not looking forward to all the corny pictures that will be posted after this release (well for laughs yes) but it just makes me smh

Just got my call from my guy at footlocker. Won the raffle for my size 14!! Wasn't even expecting it cuz they only got 18 pairs total. They even got more fear 5s than that when the fear pack released. And way more people signed up for the belairs than the fears. Seems like a super limited release. So souped!!

Just got the call from Footaction 125th... Did so many WOOs dude must've thought I was Ric Flair

I've never win ish, but the streak changes today YEAH BABY!
I  get all my Wooo's out before i answer... i have all the stores numbers saved in my phone so i know it's them 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^^^^ lol...I never win so it was surprising, plus this store has a number like a cell so I definitely wasn't expecting it.

Damn near blasted dudes ear off  WOOOOOOOO!!!

Footactions are suppose to call before noon. Footaction in bk might be on the hot seat soon with how they've been handling their raffles

i dont know bro that store is pretty legit if your talking about the footaction on fulton street

i tried to bribe the manager for $160.00 to get the fear 3's and he turned me down

but i won the fear 4's legitimately at that store

i dont know bro that store is pretty legit if your talking about the footaction on fulton street

i tried to bribe the manager for $160.00 to get the fear 3's and he turned me down

but i won the fear 4's legitimately at that store

Risk losing a manager job for $160!!! Dude

Didnt think you can use military discount on retros 

Back
Top Bottom