Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

My connect for these told me their HOH is only getting 18 pairs. I'm expecting these to be extra limited. Might just wait for the best resell deal
So just because they are only receiving 18 pairs means the shoes are limited ... 

why do yall like to base the availability of a shoe based on your 1 store or hell even stores in your area? Just because you only got 18 doesnt mean these are mass produced.

My FTL only gets 15 pairs of GRs ... guess those were super limited too 
eyes.gif

im just saying ...

I hope these can be a QS release so they have some value after i get them. can anyone confirm if they are a QS  or a GR?

I hope these can be a QS release so they have some value after i get them. can anyone confirm if they are a QS  or a GR?

Hahaha in other words so you can sell them

Dont waste your time they arent worth more than retail save em for those who want em

Hahaha in other words so you can sell them

Dont waste your time they arent worth more than retail save em for those who want em
no its just that if i dont like the color of them in person, i can sell them to someone other than returning them. trust me i want to wear them, these are one of my favorite 5s of the year along with black grapes. according to the pictures online

no its just that if i dont like the color of them in person, i can sell them to someone other than returning them. trust me i want to wear them, these are one of my favorite 5s of the year along with black grapes. according to the pictures online

That logic in addition to your QS post does not add up. Dont back track now lol.

If youre saying if/when you dont like them you will just sell them to someone instead of returning, sounds more like ill just help someone who missed out (probably charging around $180-220) ..... BUT you asking if its QS cuz you want it to have "value" creams resell 100% lol

Says the guy trying to resell Fire Red Vs.  Good luck getting retail back on those. :lol:

Yeah hahaha while youre laughing they werent even mine. I have my pair already they were my homies but he decided he didnt want em since they had a tiny scuff told FNL they said i coukd keep n would give me $25 back so i kept all the while theyre up on the bay at $200 and i paid under retail

Slow ya roll pimpin

View media item 579737

Last edited:
So just because they are only receiving 18 pairs means the shoes are limited ... 

why do yall like to base the availability of a shoe based on your 1 store or hell even stores in your area? Just because you only got 18 doesnt mean these are mass produced.

My FTL only gets 15 pairs of GRs ... guess those were super limited too :rolleyes

im just saying ...

My reasoning is that since they work in a high end market and an actually HOH store and they're only getting 18, I personally am expecting and approaching these as an extra limited release. I wasn't stating any facts or claiming that they will be. Just the approach that I have to take since I work Saturday mornings and don't have the time to hunt, camp out, or whatever else others do and since the twitter link has failed me in the past, I'm not counting on that. Wasn't trying to act like I know all and that my logic is right. Just my approach to something I was hoping to be an "easy cop".

If these are as hard to get as fear 5's I'll be pissed. Why can't they just let people who want to wear them by them, then let the resellers and hypebeasts suck a bag.

These are releasing in GS, PS and crib soft bottoms. They will not be a crazy limited release people. Nothing like the Fears or DB's.

:smh: limited...

I really didn't want to have to fight that battle.

I've been preparing myself for these to be limited. Just means I'm gonna have to pay $40 over retail to a guy I have stand in line at this local spot that does first come first serve. O well.

Back
Top Bottom