Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

can ya'll not talk about the 12s in a hypebeast thread? I would rather not have a bunch of kids flocking to them and line ups everywhere like the "he got game" fiasco earlier this year
mean.gif

can ya'll not talk about the 12s in a hypebeast thread? I would rather not have a bunch of kids flocking to them and line ups everywhere like the "he got game" fiasco earlier this year

Lol its practically a Christmas release though so its gonna be a fiasco regardless. I get what you're saying but we know how it works, its quiet now because its 3 months away but come Dec 1, all focus will be on those then the 11s, then the 1s. Kids will probably be out of school for xmas break anyway too

Back on track with the Bel-Airs though

Last edited:
I just realized the BRED 1 thread has twice as many pages as this.... I hope people sleep on these.

ShadyFace [ON]OFF 

^The more I hear people hating on these, the more confident I feel on being able to get 2 pairs without the hassle. However, I'm not getting my hopes up yet until the RD.

If I'm able to get a second pair, I'm gonna have to hide it from the Mrs because I just bought a VNDS Defining Moments Package for $600

Last edited:
ya'll should welcome the hate everywhere... to turn away resellers .. just remind them of the price... similar to the barkleys they were stuck on

lol

yeah but the masses wont flock until the week of. 

True the majority will the week of but there will start to be new people in here saying they will be going for a pair early next week. I said from the beginning the two different colored accents bother me a bit. Overall I think its a pretty clean shoe I will probably try for a pair but if I miss out then I will move on to the laneys.

Last edited:
This is just the quite before the storm fellas

THIS

already hearing the D-Boys and Hypebeast talk about these in my area

even heard a few white guys that dont even pay attention to sneaker talk about getting these and asking me how to get them cause they love Will Smith and the show

Will gets that love from EVERYBODY :smokin

Surprisingly we've received more buzz on the Bel-Airs than the 3Lab5's. The name definitely has stirred up the right hype.

Last edited:
I dont think eastbay has these listed as bell airs unless theres another colorway coming out similar

Back
Top Bottom