Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Ill play along too:
1. He got game 13's
2. Royal 1's
3. Fear 5's
4. Bred 1's
5. Grape 5's

Honourable mention to A72 Barkley & Toro 4's

This is the main thing. The numbers look lower the a GR. Not quite limited though.

Thing that will make these a hard grab is the demand. I've been getting asked about them for at least two months. Plus no Finish Line. And Champs in the air. Our Champs, FA & FTL usually gets 40+ pairs each. When I get word from HoH it will give me a better idea.

I think it will be similar to the black Grapes. Maybe worse. But that's just my opinion on my city.

Just call around guys.

Champs is not up in the air...they won't have them...been confirmed.

Again...HOH and Footaction as far as national chains...regional chains (DTLR, Sheik, etc) and Nike retail...

No Finishline, No Champs, No Footlocker w/o an HOH...

JM

well since we're dong top 5s of our favorite cops this year, and this is totally on topic with the bel air 5s:

1. WC 88s

2. Royal 1s

3. DB5s

4. Area 72 CBs

5. WOF SB Lows

but back on topic, damn hopefully my local footlocker gets these, might actually participate in a raffle for once for shoes.

SOMETHING ABOUT THE GREY THAT REALLY DOESNT DO IT FOR ME... SHOULD HAVE BEEN BLACK SUEDE AND MAYBE A GREY BACK PANEL..SOMETHING DIFFERENT BUT FUNKY..ALL THE OTHER COLORS COULD HAVE STAYED..SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Goddamn I say these might be the release of the year, come back 24 hours later and this thread turn into the top 5 releases of the year lol already tho here's mine to play along:

1. White cement 88
2. Grape 5
3. Bel air 5
4. Fire red 3/fire red 5
5. Toro 4

SOMETHING ABOUT THE GREY THAT REALLY DOESNT DO IT FOR ME... SHOULD HAVE BEEN BLACK SUEDE AND MAYBE A GREY BACK PANEL..SOMETHING DIFFERENT BUT FUNKY..ALL THE OTHER COLORS COULD HAVE STAYED..SOMETHING LIKE THAT
hell nah.. black purp and green is like the blk grapes part 2... grey was the best color to match... the 90's was about bright colors my g

Does anybody know what the material is? I assumed Nubuck but it seems like detailed pics show some sort of grain or texture. Doesn't look like anything I've seen on a Jordan before.

''Yo! What if the Gamma XI release is like the Bel Air 5 release and the Bel Air 5 release is like the Gamma XI release??''

Yeah, dawg, what if you could press a button and any Jordan shoe you want you could have.

Top 5 

1. Bel air Retro 5's

2 . Gamma 11's (F**k Roman Numerals 

3. Oreo 5's

4. Bred 11's (haha I rock 'em eeerrry day! Get at me in my jays son!

Last but not least gotta go with the iceeeee cold KD Birthdays, thanks KD's mom for the poka dot style. Bring out the big toungue.

People rep the 5's cause the tougue is mad tall, but them kd'zzzzz are straighttttt fir'!!!!!!

laugh.gif

Are u referring to my info as bad? I'm only trying to help people that are interested in the shoe... telling them they will not be as limited is implying that they will be as readily available as the 3lab5's which is in fact false in adult sizes. You all can listen to whoever u want... I'll be getting them either way... just like the 3lab5's :rolleyes

how exactly are you trying to help?

I was looking forward to these a while back...

But now I'm starting to 180 on them.

The more I see them, the more they look like big *** GS kicks, on top of the fact that my 6 year old daughter has asked me about them like 5 times this week lol

gonna get these for my niece

she like the pink and bright neon green and the way both shoes mismatch.

Does anybody know what the material is? I assumed Nubuck but it seems like detailed pics show some sort of grain or texture. Doesn't look like anything I've seen on a Jordan before.
It's a nubuck with a textile texture to it like we've seen on the olive 5s...just a little "thicker then the olives tho. Great material but easy to get dirty as the grey suede is very light

1. Wimbledon or US Open ATC II
2. Royal Jordan 1
3. Urban Camo Asic GL III
4. MIA SB Dunk Low
5. Gamma XI
6. Bel Air Vs

Yes. I really like those gammas that much.

May trade my 88 WC IIIs for one of those shoes that I missed out on (plus cash) since it aint even valuable trade bait and I dont care much for it.

Last edited:
They should've made these a GS colorway since they purely look that way and released a Men's colorway that resembled the colors of Will's private school Jacket. A Navy blue suede upper with a Multi color liner and laces the likes of the jacket lining and even put the school crest on the shoe to replace the 23. Would've been fresh and more of a masculine colorway with style.
View media item 595055

Right now we only have 3 confirmed online outlets for this release (NDC, FTL, and FA).   JJ don't count since it will crash 

Back
Top Bottom