Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

check out credit card on JJ, whoever said it up top or a few pages back, wish I would have listened.....SMH.....paypal just ***** you in the eyeballs and says, no longer available

Cart jacked at the very end after filled out PayPal info lol of well. I know I could have copped if camp in a couple hours but don't feel like going out

do you guys think i need to get up early to get a toddler and preschool size of these? i want them for my kids but i really don't want to have to hassle over it.

Always CC on jimmy if your lucky to get to that screen. Always worked for me always failed on PayPal.

do you guys think i need to get up early to get a toddler and preschool size of these? i want them for my kids but i really don't want to have to hassle over it.
then you don't want them that bad. i can assure you NDC GS size will be long gone.

this cop is worst than the 3lab5. i was in and out in 5 minutes with back pack and i used PayPal.

Last edited:
Wasn't planning on picking them up but check out went surprisingly smooth on JJ so what the heck.

then you don't want them that bad. i can assure you NDC GS size will be long gone.

this cop is worst than the 3lab5. i was in and out in 5 minutes with back pack for that and i used PayPal.
GS is a very different animal than PS and TD. Those I can usually get whenever I wake up.

I would never use JJ.com as an option for anything but fitteds... it feels like there servers run on netscape in a basement somewhere

I think Footaction and footlocker got ya'll in the morning, just prepare for the constant mouse clicking

And be happy this aint the fear v release. That was mur-der & made no damn sense

+1 lmao

these trolls are the worst

everyone who copped MULTIPLE pairs plz post pics or ban urself
Best part is that there were zero "Easy Cop" posts in here from people that actually got any pairs.  Just a bunch from the salty trolls that struck out  
laugh.gif
.  Here ya go though

Plz ban urself

Last edited:
So FTL gonna charge $10 more for toddler and preschool pairs while NDC charging $55 & $75 .... cmon now

WOW! Copped! I don't know how I got thru on JimmyJazz. Imma noob to this stuff. This is only the second time I got through online ever. Thought I had no chance cause the site kept going down, it wouldn't even load the shoe link 5 mins early before 12. but the refresh button worked well. Maybe 8 was easier to get?? 

Last edited:
doesn't JJ cancel those that order two? or was this the one shoe didn't have a 1 per cus. requirement ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom