Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Atleast these didnt sell out in like half hour like the 3Labs 
laugh.gif

I was already at the checkout screen. Got greedy and tried to put in free shipping. Got the error and back to having a 4 hour wait time.

MAMA NO!

I couldve checked out on ftl but when I got to the checkout page there were two pairs in my cart. I tried to change it bit couldn't find a way to. Finally decided to take a chance on it and submitted my CC info but then I got my checkout time boosted to 50 minutes then 2 hours now 4 hours

I was already at the checkout screen. Got greedy and tried to put in free shipping. Got the error and back to having a 4 hour wait time.

MAMA NO!
This smh, so you going after a limited shoe and gonna strike out cause you dont wanna pay shipping. If you can't afford shipping maybe you shouldn't be buying Js. Just checkout  as soon  as possible, then call later and tell a sales rep you forgot to use your shipping code.

FTL and FTA just did me so wrong 

finally got thru to go to check out and they give me timer of intially 1:30:00

but now this MF says 4 hours thats sum bull i gotta go

to the brothers that pm'ed me, the pair I held is gone. The site said they couldn't verify my size anymore so either the size is sold out or I got cart jacked. Hell no I aint waiting 2 hours again to find out... I went through the struggle with yall but off to pick up my pair

Wasn't a thought out plan, just wanted to help. I would've looked at me sketchy too but I didn't have the funds to cover an extra pair besides my own

Just picked mine up. Quality is pretty damn good. Was skeptical until getting them in hand. Also have another 8 and 8.5 on the way.

Are the 10s 10.5 all gone on FTL..Fnl? i didnt see a sold out tweet and i dont wanna strike out.

Looks like they had a few to go around. Or is it taking so long because there are the GS sizing? I actually like the new footlocker site. It was an easy cop if they were in the cart within the first few seconds.

Back
Top Bottom