Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Since they are at a lot of places ima take advantage of the discount next weekend and scoop some other things at footlocker friday

i copped 2 pair today.

think i'm gonna keep one, figured out i got something to match 'em with.

the other pair will probably get flipped at a later date. think they'll be fetching a fair bit more than retail in no time...

according to nicekicks and hypebeast, The Saftey's, Sport Red's, and New Green's are also releasing this Spring.
Nike is leaving me broke
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by slowgraffiti

Anyone found them in NC yet? Nowhere around Fayetteville as of this afternoon...

yeah, i'm in raleigh and copped mine at crabtree valley mall today.

got one pair at footlocker, who didn't even have 'em out yet. and the other pair at footaction...

and fyi guys, these things really are an odd color. there's no blue in 'em at all, you can hardly call 'em teal even, they're almost straightup green.

and they didn't come with arch supports. first '95 i've ever copped that didn't come with 'em.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

just copped from FL. they amazing in person so sexy,cant wait for the summer time to rock dem with shorts.

il9gl5.jpg

your lighting has gotta be off. i say that because 1. the nike box in your pic isn't the tan color it's supposed to be, and 2. your fresh water colorcomes off more blue than any other one i've seen (both in real life and pix online, with the exception of the sample pic)...

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

just copped from FL. they amazing in person so sexy,cant wait for the summer time to rock dem with shorts.

il9gl5.jpg

your lighting has gotta be off. i say that because 1. the nike box in your pic isn't the tan color it's supposed to be, and 2. your fresh water color comes off more blue than any other one i've seen (both in real life and pix online, with the exception of the sample pic)...
That's actually a cool pic to b honest..it makes the shoe stick out..however it's deceivin because the shoe is more teal if anythin..

Copped x2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
$101.50 ..... kinda mad that nike raised them to $145 or else would've been $98
frown.gif
..........once again "fresh water" is aqua,what's aqua? It matchs the old seattle mariners fitted of navy/aqua.....

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I guess people are upset that there is too much contrast in the gradient...If that anthracite near the midsole was a little lighter, and the colors on top a
little darker, the gradient would look more natural (like it used to be) and not as forced.

But this is still better than the other colorways they put out...where they put like 24 colors on the upper.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

2i77915.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
vg4idi.jpg

dc/md/VA MY dtlr in richmond got them in their shipment today, they told me to call back in a hour so they can check the release date, so i guess nova shouldhave them 2, but yeah copped, my 1st pair of am95's, now i need the neons 08 or 09 retro dont much matter 2 me

Back
Top Bottom