Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

posting it again for eveyone not "feeling" these, they look good and feel good... (i take all pics of my sneaks with that background fyi)
I don't know if your picture had anything to do with it, but after purchasing a pair last night from PYS, I decided to buy a second pair thisafternoon. These are just too good looking.

If you bought off PYS today, your order will be shipped out Friday. I just got off the phone with a customer service rep.

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

just copped off of pys, did anyone get there confirmation email yet? im still waiting.

you won't get a confirmation from pys .. as long as you receive a confirmation from Paypal you should be good.

j76rua.jpg

it's a lil' light but it ain't that far off he can't rock it.

i'm 'bout to call true religion stores and try to track that jawn down...

i've already got a teal and black plaid shirt from urban outfitters that can work, but it doesn't have the white which works better with the freshwaters.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i just got em off pickyourshoes...........idc how much i paid

i paid 190 shipped for the chillis, im a 95 lover. saves me the hassle. i hate goin out for kix.

edit: drfinest imma try and pull off my true religion shirt with it, ill see when they get in.

i cant wait till the orange joints come out now.

sorry, but that shirt doesn't match the fresh waters.

what are you sorry for? ill just wait until they come in the mail and put it up against the shirt, no biggie
eyes.gif

jphonix seems to think different......good looks on that comaprison, dude is honestly goin off my blackberry camera pic talkin about sorry. smh not thatserious.

Looks good to me.

When you wear them, the shoes are on your feet; the shirt is three feet higher. If they're a bit off, they still wouldn't clash unless you had themright against one another.

Janoy- I've ordered through Citysole a few times and never had a problem

I STILL dont understand this "quality" issue people are rappin about. i just got mine in the mail today and they are on point. I def agree thesearen't worth retail but still worth copping. everyone is entitled to their opinion but whats funny is, i'm SURE a good amount of the people complainingabout "shape", "texture" and all that other BS are copping these on the low. anyway these MIGHT sit until another 50 so i'm lookingforward to coppin another pair for below retail

i got lucky and copped that plaid shirt in a medium. i called around, all the true religion retail stores shipped them out to their outlet stores, whoaren't allowed to ship, but i got a manager on the phone and talked her into it...

sorry to bite your style, but i'd be on the hunt for a plain button up to match these anyways, and this is probably the closest i'd be able to find.

the teal and black one i already got won't match as good as that one.

for those kinda hatin', check that comparison i posted and tell me that #%! ain't dumb close, if not spot on?

luckily, i've also got a nike sb tee-shirt that matches perfectly...

because compared to the 03/04 95's these are not as light...the grey gradient color continues to get darker it seems...and it does not have the same"pop" because of the darker shade of grey but hey thats just my opinion im not going to knock anyone for copping them...I made the EXACT sneaker onNIKE ID in 06 and the quality was not on the same level as my neon green retros from three years prior

Back
Top Bottom