Friday the 13th Official Thread 2-13-2009

773152efe8da273a67fd0e4666db65ec8beedb4.pjpg
I am one of the biggest Friday the 13th fans, growing upin the 80's I was a big fan of REAL horror movies, not these pg 13 movies. I didn't like where they were taking the Jason character and the movieseries especially Jason X but freddy vs jason was real good and the way chainsaw massacre was remade it just tells me that this Friday the 13th is going to beamazing. The last two trailers have made me excited for this movie and I'm going out on a limb and saying this will be one of the best horror movies of alltime.

I can't say that I'm really a fan of the series.

BUT....

I was born on a Friday the 13th. (December 13th, 1991.)

nerd.gif

The closes thing to these types of mivies that was original in my time that I can think of is

My Bloody Valentine...... but I think even that was a remake

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

The last two trailers have made me excited for this movie and I'm going out on a limb and saying this will be one of the best horror movies of all time.
laugh.gif
you cant be serious

I got tickets for a special preview on the 9th.

Gofobo FTW.

But yea can't wait to see this in a packed theater.

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

The last two trailers have made me excited for this movie and I'm going out on a limb and saying this will be one of the best horror movies of all time.
laugh.gif
you cant be serious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Grew up watching the Friday the 13th movies.

I'll more than likely catch this opening weekend.

I really don't expect much of it. They are going to take the TCM remake route and just overload it with gore and blood.

Originally Posted by soltheman

BUT....

nerd.gif
yay me too (October 13th 1989)
happy.gif

my b-day falls on friday the 13th this yr. (nov) lol i'm always up for another Friday/Elm St./Halloween flick. opening weekend might be packed.

I just watched "his name is jason 30 years later", its a new dvd with behind the stories of all the friday the 13th's, if your a fan you shouldcheck it out

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

laugh.gif
you cant be serious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you should've just ended it after you said "movie.
laugh.gif

Is this going to be in 3D?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by soltheman

BUT....

nerd.gif
yay me too (October 13th 1989)
happy.gif

I was born on Friday the 10th
frown.gif
(August) 1989. But I say thats closeenough to 13th. So I'll see this movie for that. No matter how lame it looks.

Been a HUGE Friday the 13th franchise fan, always bust em out around Halloween time....

With that said I have little to no expectations for this "remake" which probably will be a good thing because if it ends up being just decent i willhe happy.

Whenever I end up seeing it.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Been a HUGE Friday the 13th franchise fan, always bust em out around Halloween time....

With that said I have little to no expectations for this "remake" which probably will be a good thing because if it ends up being just decent i will he happy.

Whenever I end up seeing it.
I have some expectations for this movie:
1 The black guy will die
2 Some chick has to get naked for no good reason and die
3 A couple will have sex and then die
4 Sometime during the movie a white guy will hear a noise and go check it out and then die
5 A girl will run from jason, trip and fall and then die

Those are the expectations I have for all horror movies

Bout to go watch the sneak preview tonight at 7. Let ya'll know how it is when I come back.

Back
Top Bottom