Friday the 13th Official Thread 2-13-2009

I will be watching this movie this weekend
smile.gif

I'm interested in seeing this movie but am setting me expectations low.

Jason is that dude though.
pimp.gif

Just came back from the movie. It was pretty good.

The intro was like 20 minutes long though lol.

The Black guy wasn't the first to die, but why'd he use a fire poker and a pan as a spear and shield though
laugh.gif

The girls and sex scenes were
pimp.gif

There was also a sleeping bag death scene but different than the ones we've seen before.

Other than that all the other death scenes were pretty much stuff we've seen before.

One of the guys screams like a little girl just wait and see
laugh.gif

My advice: See it in a packed theater opening night.

low expectations for this. marcus nispel ftl
this *$$# looks jus like the texas remake
eyes.gif
grin.gif

im not big on remakes anyway but if this is the closest i can get to a decent horror flick then ill be there
ohwell.gif

dont get your guys' hopes up. movie is gonna suck like all the other slasher films

Ill be watching opening day. It should be good, not great or anything. Sex, nudity, and gore is pretty much what sales horror movies now.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

dont get your guys' hopes up. movie is gonna suck like all the other slasher films
Really? I think there have been some decent slasher movies in the past 20 years..
Sleepy Hollow
Silence of the Lambs
Saw
Se7en
High Tension
THE DEVIL'S REJECTS
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) Which happens to be the same director for this Friday the 13thremake

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

I just watched "his name is jason 30 years later", its a new dvd with behind the stories of all the friday the 13th's, if your a fan you should check it out

Was this on the "Crystal Lake to Manhattan Friday The 13th" box set? ...also I know not many of you will have the patience for a book but if youlove the series and got 40$ extra laying around I totally suggest you pick up "Crystal Lake Memories : History of Friday the 13th" AWESOME book.

202632583.jpg

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Really? I think there have been some decent slasher movies in the past 20 years..
Sleepy Hollow
Silence of the Lambs
Saw
Se7en
High Tension
THE DEVIL'S REJECTS
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) Which happens to be the same director for this Friday the 13th remake

I don't think Sleepy Hollow, SotL, Seven or even Saw are characterized as 'slasher' flims. I haven't seen Devils rejects or High Tension.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is a slasher film but I thought the remake was weak. Just a lot of cool gore CGI and female eye candy but the story lacked. To getthe true experience of that series you need to watch the grainy filmed original from the 70s.

Imma check out Friday either tomorrow or Sunday.

Movie blew...the intro was the best part. Once the second set of campers came in the movie just tailed off...

I am going to see this tomorrow with my girl and friends. I am not expecting much because the plot is basically been mapped out. A lot of people will bekilled, a lot scenes that will try to make you jump. Bout it.

it was only worth it because the transformers 2 trailer played b4....movie was sooooo bad

Back
Top Bottom