Friday the 13th Official Thread 2-13-2009

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I think the movie was below average.

Boring at times and not at all scary just parts that make you jump.

IMO Halloween remake was better than this one. Makes no sense what happened at the end. I mean why not just leave him where he was at or try to throw him into the chipper.
i have not seen this movie, but that is a very bold statement, because halloween remake was
eyes.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
all in one. and I'm not exaggerating. I left the theatre...i have NEVER done that before.

^

laugh.gif

Thats just how I feel, everybody got different preferences.

I swear when I was watching the movie I just laid back and was like when is this movie going to end.

Some parts were funny and of course the broads were
pimp.gif
but I justdidn't like the movie overall
ohwell.gif

the movie felt a lil jarred together

Part 1 was about 2 minutes

Part 2 was about 20 minutes

Part 3 was the rest of the movie

I remember in the beginning I saw her name but

Was she the blondie with the trumendous breast?
devil.gif

The one in bed with Trent or whatever his name is

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I remember in the beginning I saw her name but

Was she the blondie with the trumendous breast?
devil.gif

The one in bed with Trent or whatever his name is
no she was the top less water skier

When Willa Ford got topless my girl was like "My boobs are bigger!" I hit her with the "Yeah baby but her's is more round." Gotta checkmy girl to make sure her ego doesn't inflate. As soon as we got home me and her looked at Willa Ford's playboy pics
roll.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

I saw it today I thought it was a good attempt to reboot the franchise. a bit awkard though seeing jason move so fast.. just like the rob zombie rendition ofhalloween i felt like because they showed a more extensive origin of micheal myers he lack that mystique of the og michheal myers cause we knew more about howhe came to be. Jason was notirous for his brutal methods and slow pace. He was still brutal but jason running and not so patient !?!...I did appereciate thisfilm def.. but at the same time watching this just made me appreciate the og jason even more.. A good attempt but there is no comparison the og.

Originally Posted by babyface34

Pretty good flick. The crowd lost it when the "douche bag" character screamed like a chick lol
Same here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It was a good movie overall. Better than what I expected.
pimp.gif

The chick that gets burned in the sleeping bag was sooo hot imo.
smokin.gif

Three different sets of breast - Check.

Alot of kills - Check.

Some funny parts - Check.

Well worth my 9 bucks.

Can anyone one explain the end?

Mess was whack at the end how he popped up?

Its been a while since I seen the OG films

Saw this Friday night. Jason was ruthless.
laugh.gif
@ dude when he grabbed thewok to sheild himself and the guy screaming like a girl in the cop car. Was anyone pissed when Jason killed the last cute girl towards end? Anyway, I'm afan of the earlier Friday the 13th films and I enjoyed this one.

Movie was aight at best..

Jason is one bad dude

Tons of lil kids in the theater where me and my girl went..i guess they don't regulate rated "R" movies for when people wanna see 'em..kidscouldn't have been more than 12..smh.....

My girl didn't like it..she didn't like all the naked people
laugh.gif

The only part where i jumped was when the guy was at the old ladies house lookin for his sister and the dog outta the blue just attacks him

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Been a HUGE Friday the 13th franchise fan, always bust em out around Halloween time....

With that said I have little to no expectations for this "remake" which probably will be a good thing because if it ends up being just decent i will he happy.

Whenever I end up seeing it.
I have some expectations for this movie:
1 The black guy will die
2 Some chick has to get naked for no good reason and die
3 A couple will have sex and then die
4 Sometime during the movie a white guy will hear a noise and go check it out and then die
5 A girl will run from jason, trip and fall and then die

Those are the expectations I have for all horror movies
all on point but for got #6

6 The last scene will be Jason surviving and walking away...

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Can anyone one explain the end?

Mess was whack at the end how he popped up?

Its been a while since I seen the OG films
In the original Friday the 13th, the only girl who survived was out on a boat in the lake. She woke up, saw cops, then little Jason popped up fromthe water, grabbed her, took her under.

Back
Top Bottom