Friday the 13th Official Thread 2-13-2009

Loved most of the friday the 13ths...gonna dl this one I figured it wouldn't be a good remake but hey I gotta see it...I swore in the preview they got this+$#%$ jason running...that's not fair at all...doubt I will be scared..last jason I seen in the theatre was jason goes to hell

i liked the movie it was real funny.

SPOILERS!

aights so thing was pretty predictable saw everything happening

what really pist me off was Jason just being everywhere at the right time with the quicknes

also i knew he was finna be alive at the end but seriously just pop of the deck like that after what happened?

also ladies were
pimp.gif

deaths were funny and my asian was real cool too.

killed like 5 people within the first 10 minutes

Cant wait for the new Chucky movie

not a big fan of the movies though, but i remember it was made into a t.v. series in the late 80's, mostly sci-fi, w/o horror and w/o jason..

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Cant wait for the new Chucky movie
Wait. What?! I know there is a new one coming out but they had a trailer for it?! Or are you just saying you are hyped???

LET ME KNOW MAN!

I mean come on... DON'T !*@# WITH THE CHUCK!!!!

Do I sense a "Team Charles Lee Ray" coming soon??? (you heard it here first)

Don't watch this movie if you don't want your stomach to turn
smh.gif
. Had me freaked out too, glad I only watched it with my homies
laugh.gif
, for free too.

Just got back from seeing this with my girl. All showtimes for this movie were sold out. We bought tickets at 8 for a 12 am showing
indifferent.gif
. Anyway me and my girl loved this movie. They have managed to reinventthe Jason series. The movie was funny and scary and ( . ) ( . )s
devil.gif
pimp.gif
. I like the new Jason he aint afraid to actually RUN after hisprey.

Good movie IMO corny in some parts but thats the whole point of these types of movies. The corny parts make for a good laugh.

Spoiler [+]
people die

-The Juice

saw this a couple of days ago and really liked it. it wasnt up there with the Texas Chainsaw Massacre but pretty close.

The black dude w/ the eddie bauer catalog and the white dude in the cop car had me
roll.gif

i was in tears both of these parts

Say it last night, joint was dumb packed.

movie was
pimp.gif

Im so use to seeing jason walking to kill, i was like
eek.gif
when i saw himbust out running.

Dude went to work in the movie. Morning, Noon and Night, you were never safe.

Son really pulled out a bow & arrow tho?
laugh.gif

Movie was ok, I liked how they showed what he was doing when he was not killing.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@this whole movie i was crackin up the whole time. This dude in front of me was cracking jokes with me, we had the whole front of the theaters crackinup
laugh.gif

Movie was pretty good actually, I wasn't disappointed. Some dude in the theater screamed like a little girl, had the whole theater laughing.

Pretty good flick. The crowd lost it when the "douche bag" character screamed like a chick lol

Joint was stupid packed! I think everybody was shocked at him actually running and not the old "white girl trip and fall" crap. I was dying when dudewas in the cop car screaming.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was the best introduction to a movie I've seen in a while!

The transformers trailer had folks in there geeked!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OrenthalJames wrote:
I like the new Jason he aint afraid to actually RUN after his prey.

the whole time i was thinking when did Jason start running?

the funniest part tho, was the broad that got ran over by the boat
roll.gif

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Was ALOT better than what I had expected.
Yup, movie was pretty dope.

Hard to lose with a movie that has comedy, nudity and murders lol.

Jason outsmarting and actually running after people.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

the finding of the hockey mask was so undramatic

and the kills werent all that special

Jason popping out of the water at the end was BEHIND obvious

they have 2 years to make this movie and it seems like they had 2 weeks but I still enjoyed it for what is wa

Jared Padalecki is a pretty bad dude

The bow and arrow was pretty lame imo.

I figured, he has had nearly 30 years of free time so he obviously mastered it.

Dude's a marksman with the arrow and axe.

Good looks Stillln.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

The bow and arrow was pretty lame imo.

I figured, he has had nearly 30 years of free time so he obviously mastered it.

Dude's a marksman with the arrow and axe.

Semi-spoiler...

The only thing that kinda bugged me was how he held that girl captive. Please, school me if I am wrong, but since when does Jason keep prisoners? Is it because she looked like his mom? (the pendant around the neck she found)
yes it is b/c she reminded him of his mom, the pendent represented the sweater (in part 2) basically

Im so tight i seen it last night but i had a long day at work at sleptthrough the entire thing.. (first time i have ever done this and us Movie heads know this is something u just dont do) It was good from the parts i seen whilei woke up about 5 different times i seemed to have woken up everytime someone died or just finished dying (mostly by the audiences ohh's and id ask my girllike yo what happen lol ) im pretty tigt probably will download it and watch it at home

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Im so tight i seen it last night but i had a long day at work at slept through the entire thing.. (first time i have ever done this and us Movie heads know this is something u just dont do) It was good from the parts i seen while i woke up about 5 different times i seemed to have woken up everytime someone died or just finished dying (mostly by the audiences ohh's and id ask my girl like yo what happen lol ) im pretty tigt probably will download it and watch it at home
smh.gif
Missed out on a good movie man. They should have made this jointin 3D
eek.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

I think the movie was below average.

Boring at times and not at all scary just parts that make you jump.

IMO Halloween remake was better than this one. Makes no sense what happened at the end. I mean why not just leave him where he was at or try to throw him intothe chipper.

Back
Top Bottom