Now I'm a 5 year old because I don't like runny eggs
laugh.gif

You guys kill me

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Now I'm a 5 year old because I don't like runny eggs
laugh.gif

You guys kill me
i dont think he called you a 5 yr old

he just said you have the pallet of one ...

had 2 eggs sunny side up and some toast and bacon for breakfast
pimp.gif

to get the mcmuffin egg swag, ya gotta microwave your egg

1) crack egg in a bowl roughly the size you want your egg to cover (surface area)

2) throw in the microwave for about 30-40 seconds (depending on how high your wattage is)

3) add an extra 10 second interval until yolk is solid (i prefer my bfast sandwiches not runny)

*important* do not put more than 45+ seconds on at once because you'll risk the egg exploding/bursting in the wave and youll have to clean that up

*also* you know you over cooked it when it turns rubbery/plasticy, but a couple trials will have you a master microwave egg chef
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

enjoy

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

any of ya'll ever had poached eggs?

poached eggs are piff
im an egg master. i %+*@ with like 3 - 4 eggs minimum on a daily basis. i eat em fried, scrambled, hard boiled, omellete, poached, really anything...just never ever ever with any god damn runny yolk. get that outta here. that *@$* is supposed to turn into a bird, so you better cook it. i dont want to be eating any gooey fetus juice
sick.gif

Originally Posted by stunner157

^ yup. and step up your ham game.

deli cold cuts expire in like 2 days after purchase...the ones there say march 15th on the package

oscar mayer > _______
grin.gif

I bet all you dudes that dont like runny eggs get your steak well dont too word to the DCAllAmerican thread.

"i dont think he called you a 5 yr old

he just said you have the pallet of one ..."

funnny cause its true.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by stunner157

^ yup. and step up your ham game.

deli cold cuts expire in like 2 days after purchase...the ones there say march 15th on the package

oscar mayer > _______
grin.gif
Country ham >

HPIM072country_ham.JPG

Ham_Steak_n_eggs.jpg
i dont think they make bread big enough for that yet

Back
Top Bottom