Friend-Zone Stories...The Good, The Bad, The Ugly... Vol. We've all been there...

Originally Posted by tizoni

wut about that one story told here about a dude that liked a chick and she just had him as a friend and nothing more..
he ended up buying her a car with his fafsa money and he didn't even smash.

and he rode the bus for like 2 yrs after..

laugh.gif
I remember that

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Wade187

So you have three choices "stop being friends" "stay in the friend zone" or "rape her" Luckily most of us stay in the friend zone or stop being friends.
Uh, I  don't think that we would consider rape if a friend rejected us.  
laugh.gif

How do yall even end up in the friend zone? I can't picture myself just being friends with someone I don't wanna be just friends with. Are you dudes waiting for the "right moment" or something? Man the **$+ up. I wish a chick would tell me I'm like her brother, cause she gonna feel very uncomfortable a second later when I tell her I'm sorry she feels that way cause her brother would **$+ her. I don't even get what you'd gain pretending to be friends with a chick. You dudes are too damn lame

What the hell are you talking about? 
laugh.gif

It's not about pretending. It's telling a girl you like her more than a friend and she doesn't see you more than a friend. So you have three choices "stop being friends" "stay in the friend zone" or "rape her" Luckily most of us stay in the friend zone or stop being friends.
How old are you dudes? How you tell a girl "I like you as more than a friend" as a grown %$! man? We all know from jump if we wanna smash a girl or not, so at what point does this "friendship" come a long? 

th3kid wrote:

I don't think I've ever been friend zoned. Chicks hate how honest I am with them so we're either cool and I know I can *!!#, or she hates me. Lol

Exactly. You dudes are putting up a facade or at least you were. Cause if you were honest from jump you would've never reached the "friend zone". Within the moment you see a chick you know if you wanna $#*% her or not, so if it's the first you should've approached in the correct manner instead of tryna be there "friends"

Frankly, I friendzone chicks they don't friendzone me. Every girl I've befriended was initially interested in my seesaw action, she was curious of how I'd teeter tot in those draws but I never gave it up for various reasons. She either has a dude, I'm not attracted or eventually I decide her friendship is more valuable then the nut. Girls absolutely hate you for this but at the same time it drives your value up in their eyes. Befriending chicks has been so beneficial in learning the mental makeup of chicks in general that you would be a fool for not befriending at times just to get an undiluted look. There isn't a barrier so they tell you EVERYTHING! All in all I've learned that women are EXACTLY like men in some ways except because of social pressures they contradict the hell out of themselves more. Women beast over men actually much harder than men beast over women. I don't care to talk to women long though now if I'm not interested in plastering them with my DNA. Women for me socially are like talking to children sometimes now. I don't watch basketball wives, Bad girls club or tweet and facebook so the majority of them think I'm either weird or I look down on them. The type of dude I am doesn't fit the current social paradigm and I'm ok with that.

How do yall even end up in the friend zone? I can't picture myself just being friends with someone I don't wanna be just friends with. Are you dudes waiting for the "right moment" or something? Man the **$+ up. I wish a chick would tell me I'm like her brother, cause she gonna feel very uncomfortable a second later when I tell her I'm sorry she feels that way cause her brother would **$+ her. I don't even get what you'd gain pretending to be friends with a chick. You dudes are too damn lame

laugh.gif

It's not about pretending. It's telling a girl you like her more than a friend and she doesn't see you more than a friend. So you have three choices "stop being friends" "stay in the friend zone" or "rape her" Luckily most of us stay in the friend zone or stop being friends.
How old are you dudes? How you tell a girl "I like you as more than a friend" as a grown %$! man? We all know from jump if we wanna smash a girl or not, so at what point does this "friendship" come a long? 

How old is he???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 My dude it sounds like you just came outa a fraternity party

I see what youre sayin about bein honest. But are you tellin me you have absolutely NO female friends that you havent hooked up with or are hookin up with? Or NO female friends that you used to kick it with back in the day who grew UP and now you may wanna smash?

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

friend-zone? what's that..

corny

eyes.gif

hurt much?

only my retinas from having to read your faux alpha-male post.

"Im super vegeta, i dont get friendzoned. hell i dont even know what that IS! THATS how cool I am! Accept me as one of your own...please?"

Originally Posted by foreveryoung

laugh.gif

How old is he???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I see what youre sayin about bein honest. But are you tellin me you have absolutely NO female friends that you havent hooked up with or are hookin up with? Or NO female friends that you used to kick it with back in the day who grew UP and now you may wanna smash?
I guess yall just use the term "friend" a lot looser than me. My female friends are just that friends. Girls who I'm cool with and actually hang out with and kick it with and enjoy myself. Sure some of them are attractive, but I can honestly say I've never found myself wanting to be with them. I did have a friend that at some point I thought would be cool to smash so I let her know and we ended up doing that no "friend zone" moments were involved
laugh.gif
. You dudes sound terry cloth if a girl don't wanna !$*# you move on. 

How old is he???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I guess yall just use the term "friend" a lot looser than me. My female friends are just that friends. Girls who I'm cool with and actually hang out with and kick it with and enjoy myself. Sure some of them are attractive, but I can honestly say I've never found myself wanting to be with them. I did have a friend that at some point I thought would be cool to smash so I let her know and we ended up doing that no "friend zone" moments were involved
laugh.gif
Move on............and be her friend?

corny

eyes.gif

hurt much?

only my retinas from having to read your faux alpha-male post.

"Im super vegeta, i dont get friendzoned. hell i dont even know what that IS! THATS how cool I am! Accept me as one of your own...please?"
word, a sn i made 10 years ago has everything to do with who I am and what I've accomplished in life. 
you got it this. 
eyes.gif

oh, and it's not vegeta but I appreciate your efforts. 

i hope you're done with whatever it is you are trying to accomplish 
laugh.gif

How old is he???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Move on............and be her friend?
Friend-zone isn't something you choose it's where a female places you. If you consider yourself to be in said "friend-zone" it's because you have feelings for this female who doesn't have mutual feelings for you. So move on as in there's more women in this world, let go of those feelings instead of hanging around this chick hoping someday you will smash or be with. I guess I just never been the type to be attached when there's nothing there *shrugs* 

Maybe we have two definitions of Friend zone. Yes a woman places you in the friend zone but it doesn't mean for the rest of your life you're right there waiting for the day to smash. It means "*+*$ feelings ain't mutual. Guess I'll be your friend" and then you become her friend. And that's it.

laugh.gif
There's nothin like being fooled like that. I'll just tell u one thing, if you're both attractive, there is no such thing as the friend zone.
There's nothing like being super cool w/o somebody, developing feelings for them, acting on those feelings and being shut down.

On the flipside, I still kick myself for being blind at friend girls I may have thought were attractive but never pursuing anything, then
finding out they wanted the business
30t6p3b.gif

Maybe we have two definitions of Friend zone. Yes a woman places you in the friend zone but it doesn't mean for the rest of your life you're right there waiting for the day to smash. It means "*+*$ feelings ain't mutual. Guess I'll be your friend" and then you become her friend. And that's it.
I can't get what I want guess I'll be your friend? Na never did that. If you don't have different intentions than being friends than that's just your friend, no need for the "friend-zone" title. So you must have the wrong definition 

I feel you but what I'm saying is people choose to stick around and play the friend. People can choose to distance themselves and hopefully accomplish their intentions at a later date. If people want to stick around and play friend then by all means, do as you please, we have, and always will choose who are our "friends" are.
The friend-zone is a choice. Someone mentioned putting females in the zone. That's just as much accepting as being put in one. It's up to you. You don't have to stick around. You always have a choice even if you're the person being put in that zone.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
There's nothin like being fooled like that. I'll just tell u one thing, if you're both attractive, there is no such thing as the friend zone.
There's nothing like being super cool w/o somebody, developing feelings for them, acting on those feelings and being shut down.

On the flipside, I still kick myself for being blind at friend girls I may have thought were attractive but never pursuing anything, then
30t6p3b.gif
STORY OF MY LIFE. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
STORY OF MY LIFE. 
30t6p3b.gif
THIS.
30t6p3b.gif
FML

Back
Top Bottom