Friend-Zone Stories...The Good, The Bad, The Ugly... Vol. We've all been there...

im in the friend zone because i am not muslim.
30t6p3b.gif
. she is bad though:pimp:

Friend-zoned?? Thats nothin...Ive been "family-zoned" lol She said "Oh, youre like a brother to me"
sick.gif
  But I've def. broken through a friend-zone before so its not impossible. But up til today i still wanna pipe my "sister"...is that wrong ??
roll.gif

Won't lie though...getting past that "zone" is
pimp.gif

Then theres the subsequent "so...what are we now?" ....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by tizoni

wut about that one story told here about a dude that liked a chick and she just had him as a friend and nothing more..
he ended up buying her a car with his fafsa money and he didn't even smash.

and he rode the bus for like 2 yrs after..

I hope this is completely untrue. How is this even possible?
Ahh, yea, I remember that.
laugh.gif
Dude was a lame for that one. He tried to find the silver lining but it wasn't there.
But for me, if I'm friendzoned, it's by choice. In my younger undergrad days, bein a friend meant u could get the occasional no strings attached smang when they needed the shaft but didn't wanna %$*!! themselves out.

feels bad.

i only have one female friend and it feels good that i am not attracted to her.

but being friend zoned is one of the worst feelings ever.

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

Friend-zoned?? Thats nothin...Ive been "family-zoned" lol She said "Oh, youre like a brother to me"
sick.gif
  But I've def. broken through a friend-zone before so its not impossible. But up til today i still wanna pipe my "sister"...is that wrong ??
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
you're like a brother
laugh.gif
thank god for not hearing that yet.

wincest
pimp.gif

Been friend zone twiced and still got it. I find myself wanting a chick more when she friend zones you. But you kinda do mess up the friendship unless you never cared about it to begin with.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

wut about that one story told here about a dude that liked a chick and she just had him as a friend and nothing more..

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I remember this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it was LuckyLuciano

I was friendzoned earlier this year. I told her that I wanted them guts and I was tired of this friend stuff. I smashed.

How do yall even end up in the friend zone? I can't picture myself just being friends with someone I don't wanna be just friends with. Are you dudes waiting for the "right moment" or something? Man the **$+ up. I wish a chick would tell me I'm like her brother, cause she gonna feel very uncomfortable a second later when I tell her I'm sorry she feels that way cause her brother would **$+ her. I don't even get what you'd gain pretending to be friends with a chick. You dudes are too damn lame

I need a little help. No need to start another thread. Me and a girl I'm talking to as friends are on the cusp of potential being more than friends. She has feelings for me and I her, but at times I go back on my feelings and I don't wanna be with her like that. I do wanna smash, but I'm selfish and I don't want her to be with anyone else. I don't wanna end the friendship, but I do wanna kinda be with her. Anybody go through this? What did you do?

I've never been in the friend zone.IMO it's just a waste of time.I'm not gonna try to get to know an ugly chick so if she's fly I'm not gonna waste time acting like I don't wanna smash.she's gonna know what time it is from the beginning

Originally Posted by jdi23

I need a little help. No need to start another thread. Me and a girl I'm talking to as friends are on the cusp of potential being more than friends. She has feelings for me and I her, but at times I go back on my feelings and I don't wanna be with her like that. I do wanna smash, but I'm selfish and I don't want her to be with anyone else. I don't wanna end the friendship, but I do wanna kinda be with her. Anybody go through this? What did you do?

You need to reconcile this before you do ANYTHING else. 
Remember. The only difference between having a friends with benefits and a girlfriend is that you all are exclusive. 

Originally Posted by Wade187

How do yall even end up in the friend zone? I can't picture myself just being friends with someone I don't wanna be just friends with. Are you dudes waiting for the "right moment" or something? Man the **$+ up. I wish a chick would tell me I'm like her brother, cause she gonna feel very uncomfortable a second later when I tell her I'm sorry she feels that way cause her brother would **$+ her. I don't even get what you'd gain pretending to be friends with a chick. You dudes are too damn lame

What the hell are you talking about? 
laugh.gif

It's not about pretending. It's telling a girl you like her more than a friend and she doesn't see you more than a friend. So you have three choices "stop being friends" "stay in the friend zone" or "rape her" Luckily most of us stay in the friend zone or stop being friends.

sick.gif

LITERALLY

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by famenycity1

I take the Mike Tyson approach, "I don't associate with women unless i fornicate with them!"

OH I LIKE THAT.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Mike was that dood. 

"I don't normally do interviews with girls unless I fornicated with them."
laugh.gif

I don't think I've ever been friend zoned. Chicks hate how honest I am with them so we're either cool and I know I can *!!#, or she hates me. Lol

Back
Top Bottom