Friend-Zone Stories...The Good, The Bad, The Ugly... Vol. We've all been there...

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Maybe we have two definitions of Friend zone. Yes a woman places you in the friend zone but it doesn't mean for the rest of your life you're right there waiting for the day to smash. It means "*+*$ feelings ain't mutual. Guess I'll be your friend" and then you become her friend. And that's it.
I can't get what I want guess I'll be your friend? Na never did that. If you don't have different intentions than being friends than that's just your friend, no need for the "friend-zone" title. So you must have the wrong definition 

Man like i said i see what youre sayin. But unlike you, some of us didnt have our game tight since preschool
laugh.gif
We learned the hard way

The majority of relationships, whatever they are, that we all have with females prolly started because of some sort of physical/mental attraction. Started textin, talkin, goin out with friends etc. But like dude said some chicks are so quick to jump to the o my god he's my best friend i love him nonsense. Others, you smash.

Bein in the friend zone doesnt mean youre crying or talkin to her on the phone all night
laugh.gif
It means it takes a different kinda approach to get it

To be honest i think for the most part the whole friend zone thing is just another game girls play anyway.But thats a whole nother subject

Originally Posted by foreveryoung

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Maybe we have two definitions of Friend zone. Yes a woman places you in the friend zone but it doesn't mean for the rest of your life you're right there waiting for the day to smash. It means "*+*$ feelings ain't mutual. Guess I'll be your friend" and then you become her friend. And that's it.
I can't get what I want guess I'll be your friend? Na never did that. If you don't have different intentions than being friends than that's just your friend, no need for the "friend-zone" title. So you must have the wrong definition 

Man like i said i see what youre sayin. But unlike you, some of us didnt have our game tight since preschool
laugh.gif
We learned the hard way

The majority of relationships, whatever they are, that we all have with females prolly started because of some sort of physical/mental attraction. Started textin, talkin, goin out with friends etc. But like dude said some chicks are so quick to jump to the o my god he's my best friend i love him nonsense. Others, you smash.

Bein in the friend zone doesnt mean youre crying or talkin to her on the phone all night
laugh.gif
It means it takes a different kinda approach to get it

To be honest i think for the most part the whole friend zone thing is just another game girls play anyway.But thats a whole nother subject
Which is the same as pretending to be their friends to get the buns. Which is what I said in the first place and dude said that's not what friend zone means. I guess I was just brought up in a different way. Too many women in this world for me to waste time pretending anything, if she thinks your her best friend you doing something wrong. 

Back
Top Bottom