this but I only have 1 friend left

Originally Posted by KenJi714

It's harder to make close friend when you're older. Esp 25 and up

In highschool i got about 30 friends now it's down to 3 max
indifferent.gif

this but I only have 1 friend left

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

It's called growing up.

Your friends are in much better relationships than you are.
That's why they aren't so eager to get away from their girls to hang out with you.

I disagree.

I could be wrong but I don't think it has anything to do with OP's friends being in good relationships with their women.  Either they don't like OP anymore, or they are just lazy people.

It's called growing up.

That's why they aren't so eager to get away from their girls to hang out with you.

I disagree.

I could be wrong but I don't think it has anything to do with OP's friends being in good relationships with their women.  Either they don't like OP anymore, or they are just lazy people.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

It's called growing up.

I disagree.

roll.gif

It's called growing up.

I disagree.

roll.gif

My friends can never be on time so that really turns me off. Ex, let's meet at this bar around 10, you'll be lucky if they get there before 1130. After 4-5 times it gets old after you got fresh and all ready to go out and wait on them while they sitting on the couch and you're parking. Also, the "thirsty" friend that NT always talks about. Dude gets mad annoying quick but your friend just had to have him tag along. Now I usually just go out for occasions to avoid the usual and almost certain disappointment.

Ooooone more thing, the friend who is too cheap to buy $8-10 drinks, this is DC what do you expect?!

My friends can never be on time so that really turns me off. Ex, let's meet at this bar around 10, you'll be lucky if they get there before 1130. After 4-5 times it gets old after you got fresh and all ready to go out and wait on them while they sitting on the couch and you're parking. Also, the "thirsty" friend that NT always talks about. Dude gets mad annoying quick but your friend just had to have him tag along. Now I usually just go out for occasions to avoid the usual and almost certain disappointment.

Ooooone more thing, the friend who is too cheap to buy $8-10 drinks, this is DC what do you expect?!

It's called growing up.

I disagree.

This has nothing to do with the quality of relationships.  I dont care if I was married to the baddest broad in the world I'm still gonna wanna go out and get away from her.  And I'm still gonna wanna look at and maybe hold a conversation with other women.  

It's called growing up.

I disagree.

This has nothing to do with the quality of relationships.  I dont care if I was married to the baddest broad in the world I'm still gonna wanna go out and get away from her.  And I'm still gonna wanna look at and maybe hold a conversation with other women.  

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

It's called growing up.

I disagree.

Agreed.

I love my wife, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not happy as a school kid on the 1st day of summer vacation everytime I hear these beautiful words come out of my wife's mouth "Babe... I have to go see the client in NY and will be gone til Tuesday"

ANY married man who tells you that a weekend with the house to yourself and the wife away on a girls trip/business trip/whatever  isn't PURE GOLD is a damn liar.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

It's called growing up.

I disagree.

Agreed.

I love my wife, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not happy as a school kid on the 1st day of summer vacation everytime I hear these beautiful words come out of my wife's mouth "Babe... I have to go see the client in NY and will be gone til Tuesday"

ANY married man who tells you that a weekend with the house to yourself and the wife away on a girls trip/business trip/whatever  isn't PURE GOLD is a damn liar.

It's called growing up.

I disagree.

even if your perfectly happy in your relationship with your girl, you should still make time for your friends though. 

i got a few friends that are busy with either a full schedule or have a wife and kids, and between school, me having a kid myself, and other stuff, im busy alot as well, but we all make effort to hangout when we can or talk on the phone or what not.

then i have some friends that are always trying to hang out and usually on the weekends we all chill together.

it sucks though when friends drift apart and make no effort whatsoever to hang out though

It's called growing up.

I disagree.

even if your perfectly happy in your relationship with your girl, you should still make time for your friends though. 

i got a few friends that are busy with either a full schedule or have a wife and kids, and between school, me having a kid myself, and other stuff, im busy alot as well, but we all make effort to hangout when we can or talk on the phone or what not.

then i have some friends that are always trying to hang out and usually on the weekends we all chill together.

it sucks though when friends drift apart and make no effort whatsoever to hang out though

OP, don't be that butthurt friend.

One of my boys takes it personally if I don't chill. I'll have stretches for months where I either do not have the time or am just too tired to chill.

You're not priority number 1.

OP, don't be that butthurt friend.

One of my boys takes it personally if I don't chill. I'll have stretches for months where I either do not have the time or am just too tired to chill.

You're not priority number 1.

op, just go out solo and do you

hell wish i could go to a bar/lounge tonight solo ...no funds though.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

If I was single maybe.  I always wanted to do that.  But nawww the whole point is to kick it with the homies

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

If I was single maybe.  I always wanted to do that.  But nawww the whole point is to kick it with the homies

Back
Top Bottom