From 1999-2004, This Man Was The Epitome of SWAG.

Originally Posted by eight2one

his shoes during middle school> Jordans

Dudes salty cause this is a true statement. I liked Js but gotta be honest and say I was faithfully rockin Iversons. I think I had just about every model before they got atrocious.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Dudes cause this is a true statement. I liked Js but gotta be honest and say I was faithfully rockin Iversons. I think I had just about every model before they got atrocious.
same here.

I used to dress just like him too. imagine that, a dark mexican with braids trynna act jst like AI..

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Dudes cause this is a true statement. I liked Js but gotta be honest and say I was faithfully rockin Iversons. I think I had just about every model before they got atrocious.
same here.

I used to dress just like him too. imagine that, a dark mexican with braids trynna act jst like AI..

if im not mistaken.. he was the first player ive ever seen wear basketball sleeves.

nerd.gif

if im not mistaken.. he was the first player ive ever seen wear basketball sleeves.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

who remembers the GTOWN days ...Iverson made guys look like utter issh in college
My first avy on NT (back in '04) was this:

From the first time I saw him as a freshman in college until around a decade later when he was on the Nuggets, Iverson was my favorite athlete.

Love him
pimp.gif

Unfortunate some difficult things went against him, from the injustice against him in high school to the scapegoating that unfairly targeted him as a "thug" throughout most of his career.

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

who remembers the GTOWN days ...Iverson made guys look like utter issh in college
My first avy on NT (back in '04) was this:

From the first time I saw him as a freshman in college until around a decade later when he was on the Nuggets, Iverson was my favorite athlete.

Love him
pimp.gif

Unfortunate some difficult things went against him, from the injustice against him in high school to the scapegoating that unfairly targeted him as a "thug" throughout most of his career.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Those john wall questions' are nice. Reebok needs to retro the questions.
They have, like 10x.
laugh.gif
What since when??? Man I have been out of it in terms of Reebok.
laugh.gif
They had a whole line of the "Questions" in team colors at one point.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Those john wall questions' are nice. Reebok needs to retro the questions.
They have, like 10x.
laugh.gif
What since when??? Man I have been out of it in terms of Reebok.
laugh.gif
They had a whole line of the "Questions" in team colors at one point.
laugh.gif

My mom donated my Iverson jersey without telling me
mad.gif
... rocked that almost everyday during 3rd grade. 
pimp.gif

My mom donated my Iverson jersey without telling me
mad.gif
... rocked that almost everyday during 3rd grade. 
pimp.gif

wait

y'all don't really believe he's the best (or even second best) basketball player of all time, right?

y'all just mean he's your favorite, right?

right?

wait

y'all don't really believe he's the best (or even second best) basketball player of all time, right?

y'all just mean he's your favorite, right?

right?

nah.....shoes was trash too b

Lue making more money as a Celtics assistant then AI is seeing.....he got the last laugh

nah.....shoes was trash too b

Lue making more money as a Celtics assistant then AI is seeing.....he got the last laugh

Loo can become a billionaire and cure cancer and become president, but he'll still be known primarily as the guy who got stepped over by Iverson in game 1 of the 2001 NBA Finals. On his home court.

Loo can become a billionaire and cure cancer and become president, but he'll still be known primarily as the guy who got stepped over by Iverson in game 1 of the 2001 NBA Finals. On his home court.

Back
Top Bottom