From 1999-2004, This Man Was The Epitome of SWAG.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Loo can become a billionaire and cure cancer and become president, but he'll still be known primarily as the guy who got stepped over by Iverson in game 1 of the 2001 NBA Finals. On his home court.

HAHAH

so true.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Loo can become a billionaire and cure cancer and become president, but he'll still be known primarily as the guy who got stepped over by Iverson in game 1 of the 2001 NBA Finals. On his home court.

HAHAH

so true.

When I was a kid you better believe I always reached for #3 when jerseys were being handed out!

Can't wait till the day the NBA retires it because of him.
pimp.gif

When I was a kid you better believe I always reached for #3 when jerseys were being handed out!

Can't wait till the day the NBA retires it because of him.
pimp.gif

The best head coaches in the NBA make 5 mill a year, how is Tyronne Lue making more than that? 
laugh.gif
Allen Iverson made more off I3 headbands than Tyronne Lue will in his life. 

The best head coaches in the NBA make 5 mill a year, how is Tyronne Lue making more than that? 
laugh.gif
Allen Iverson made more off I3 headbands than Tyronne Lue will in his life. 

AI was the basketball version of DipSet
Even though Kobe is the better of that era player AI had more influence on the NBA than Kobe ever will
arms sleeves, jewelry, cornrows, crossovers, smaller pgs that can score, dress codes, etc.......

AI was the basketball version of DipSet
Even though Kobe is the better of that era player AI had more influence on the NBA than Kobe ever will
arms sleeves, jewelry, cornrows, crossovers, smaller pgs that can score, dress codes, etc.......

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

A.I. is my favorite player, and I don't really care that he never won a 'chip. Several greats have never gotten one, and he's just part of the fold. I can sit and watch game highlights of this man for hours upon hours. He still amazes me. Definitely the realest dude to ever touch the hardwood, dude would not change for nothing
laugh.gif
. He's STILL in the club rocking his tall tee, du-rag and fitted. I swear those Nash MVP seasons, if A.I. had a squad, would have been his 2nd and 3rd MVP seasons. He was abusing the entire league. I doubt we'll ever see a player of his stature dominate the way he has.

Pound for pound, the toughest player ever.
i concur

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

A.I. is my favorite player, and I don't really care that he never won a 'chip. Several greats have never gotten one, and he's just part of the fold. I can sit and watch game highlights of this man for hours upon hours. He still amazes me. Definitely the realest dude to ever touch the hardwood, dude would not change for nothing
laugh.gif
. He's STILL in the club rocking his tall tee, du-rag and fitted. I swear those Nash MVP seasons, if A.I. had a squad, would have been his 2nd and 3rd MVP seasons. He was abusing the entire league. I doubt we'll ever see a player of his stature dominate the way he has.

Pound for pound, the toughest player ever.
i concur

Its a shame that his attitude didnt evolve with his play. Who knows how good he could have been if he'd put in the work behind the scenes, sorted out all the drama which seemed to surround him (or at least thats the image he portrayed)

That GQ article was an interesting read though, thanks for putting it up

Back
Top Bottom