From 1999-2004, This Man Was The Epitome of SWAG.

Originally Posted by yeerp

wait

y'all don't really believe he's the best (or even second best) basketball player of all time, right?

y'all just mean he's your favorite, right?

right?

This.  I mean, "greatest" is not a purely objective term but
roll.gif
at the notion that AI is the greatest basketball player of all time.  Favorite is an entirely different subject... anyone can be your favorite basketball player (or rapper, movie, etc.) because the criteria for determining your favorite is yours alone.

And this is coming from a big AI fan.

On another note, he definitely owned the hood during that era.  Girls wanted to be with him and dudes wanted to be like him...

wait

y'all don't really believe he's the best (or even second best) basketball player of all time, right?

right?

roll.gif
at the notion that AI is the greatest basketball player of all time.  Favorite is an entirely different subject... anyone can be your favorite basketball player (or rapper, movie, etc.) because the criteria for determining your favorite is yours alone.

On another note, he definitely owned the hood during that era.  Girls wanted to be with him and dudes wanted to be like him...

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Loo can become a billionaire and cure cancer and become president, but he'll still be known primarily as the guy who got stepped over by Iverson in game 1 of the 2001 NBA Finals. On his home court.

Iverson1.jpg

Watched that play live like millions of others, but never noticed until now that he actually patted his head too...

...utter and complete disrespect.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Loo can become a billionaire and cure cancer and become president, but he'll still be known primarily as the guy who got stepped over by Iverson in game 1 of the 2001 NBA Finals. On his home court.

Iverson1.jpg

Watched that play live like millions of others, but never noticed until now that he actually patted his head too...

...utter and complete disrespect.

Originally Posted by red mpls

wait

right?

roll.gif

zackly
i might think that de la soul is my favorite rap group of all time 

but i wouldn't suggest that they were the greatest...

infiniti g20 is my favorite car of all time because it was the first one i bought and i had a ball driving it 

but it ain't even the best infiniti car 

Originally Posted by red mpls

wait

right?

roll.gif

zackly
i might think that de la soul is my favorite rap group of all time 

but i wouldn't suggest that they were the greatest...

infiniti g20 is my favorite car of all time because it was the first one i bought and i had a ball driving it 

but it ain't even the best infiniti car 

Let's be honest...

A.I. is a reason why A LOT of dudes had braids. A.I. is probably the primary reason why the NBA has its current dress code. A.I. was super tatted up before...anybody. The only other NBA player I can think of that had a lot of tats was Dennis Rodman. Look now and it's hard to find a dude playing without a full sleeve.

A.I. led a movement. No...he doesn't have a ring but he was a beast in his day. That team he took to the Finals were full of bums...probably worse than the team LeBron took to the Finals.
laugh.gif

Let's be honest...

A.I. is a reason why A LOT of dudes had braids. A.I. is probably the primary reason why the NBA has its current dress code. A.I. was super tatted up before...anybody. The only other NBA player I can think of that had a lot of tats was Dennis Rodman. Look now and it's hard to find a dude playing without a full sleeve.

A.I. led a movement. No...he doesn't have a ring but he was a beast in his day. That team he took to the Finals were full of bums...probably worse than the team LeBron took to the Finals.
laugh.gif

Call me crazy, but Not only was AI the first to rock cornrows, wasnt he the first to get rid of them too, at the all star game??

Call me crazy, but Not only was AI the first to rock cornrows, wasnt he the first to get rid of them too, at the all star game??

Dude had me wanting to get corn rows back when I was in jr high....I'm white btw LOL so glad I never did this though the pics would have been hilarious.

Dude had me wanting to get corn rows back when I was in jr high....I'm white btw LOL so glad I never did this though the pics would have been hilarious.

AI
pimp.gif

I met him at a club, he's super down to earth. A little too down to earth if u ask me, dude was looking like a bum at an exclusive nightclub.

AI
pimp.gif

I met him at a club, he's super down to earth. A little too down to earth if u ask me, dude was looking like a bum at an exclusive nightclub.

Back
Top Bottom