From MY College Dorm, JORDANs and GRIFFEYS were taken (I know who took them)

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

crack his head open

That sounds like a cliché, typical, and barbaric response......and I cosign your statement.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

I would suggest you fight him if you're sure its him. If you're confident you'll win have a friend record it and throw that thang on worldstar.

All of the women will be yours.
roll.gif
couldn't stop laughin

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

I would suggest you fight him if you're sure its him. If you're confident you'll win have a friend record it and throw that thang on worldstar.

All of the women will be yours.
roll.gif
couldn't stop laughin

OP why are you so lame?

Your roommate blatantly disrespects your family by letting dude eat all your snacks and wearing your shoes.

You get robbed by a dude named Chan who also happens to be a lame cause he likes to wear other peoples' shoes.

You're too much of a lame to even confront him about it, all you do is make up excuses how you don't want to drive and how you didn't notice...

I know 6th graders that would be about that life but you in college and still getting played by dudes with names like Chan
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

OP why are you so lame?

Your roommate blatantly disrespects your family by letting dude eat all your snacks and wearing your shoes.

You get robbed by a dude named Chan who also happens to be a lame cause he likes to wear other peoples' shoes.

You're too much of a lame to even confront him about it, all you do is make up excuses how you don't want to drive and how you didn't notice...

I know 6th graders that would be about that life but you in college and still getting played by dudes with names like Chan
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn yall really roastin' OP.

So OP, what's the update? You gave up on gettin' your shoes? or you found new leads?

Damn yall really roastin' OP.

So OP, what's the update? You gave up on gettin' your shoes? or you found new leads?

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by thacapt

The dudes name is Chan for god's sake.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Drive down there, beat the living @%$# outta him and your roommate, take your shoes, take your dignity and manhood back.

Done.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
you guys must not know my boy Jackie...

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by thacapt

The dudes name is Chan for god's sake.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Drive down there, beat the living @%$# outta him and your roommate, take your shoes, take your dignity and manhood back.

Done.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
you guys must not know my boy Jackie...

OP...campus police isn't going to do anything...I got my dorm room broken into and they took my aqua 8s, CDP 8s, PS3, 6 Games, 2 controllers, and 3 watches.....when this happened we had a group of my teammates and I trying to find out who broke into my room, but we never did LOL....you know who it is....you should ride out....unless you have your initials in your pair somewhere

OP...campus police isn't going to do anything...I got my dorm room broken into and they took my aqua 8s, CDP 8s, PS3, 6 Games, 2 controllers, and 3 watches.....when this happened we had a group of my teammates and I trying to find out who broke into my room, but we never did LOL....you know who it is....you should ride out....unless you have your initials in your pair somewhere

Thread Backfire if i ever saw one.

i cant even get punked on the internet , you over here getting punked in real life.

i almost got scammed 3 times on nt/other site

got my stuff back everytime. and they lived a 5 day drive away

Thread Backfire if i ever saw one.

i cant even get punked on the internet , you over here getting punked in real life.

i almost got scammed 3 times on nt/other site

got my stuff back everytime. and they lived a 5 day drive away

Back
Top Bottom