FTL, Champs, FA Employee Appreciation this weekend 10/16-10/18

Originally Posted by Lil Buttas

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Wow, it actually worked, stuff like this never works out for me usually
laugh.gif
. I walked into footlocker and there were two dudes that worked there but not actually on their shift, so I asked him and he helped me out right away. I paid 80 bucks for jordan 60s after tax and he took 10 bucks. Cant wait til the VIIs drop so I can exchange them.

I assume u mean the VI's......not VIIs.........just realize that jordan 60plus may have a sale price by the time the VIs drop.......but they probably will still be retail though.......
Nah I meant the LeBron VIIs. I doubt the 60's will drop in price in the next week or two though, seems unlikely. Lebron's drop the 29th.

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

curious to know.....any employees in here, does your manager let u stock locate on an EA? Heard some do & some don't......
I heard they're not supposed to, but thank goodness mine does...
smokin.gif

curious to know.....any employees in here, does your manager let u stock locate on an EA? Heard some do & some don't......
just answered your own question

^^^Yo- my manager (female) is cool as F___. She lets alot slide. & i know with my crew, no1 steps to us. but if they did, & do it correct we'll hook u up. Had 1 Mo'Fo come in a PACKED store on a an EA few months back. Yellin out to employees as we're helpin people, sayin "I know y'all havin 50% right now, hook a brotha up!"
mad.gif
Had 2 explain to customers dude was talkin +!%@ & the 50% was EMPLOYEES ONLY. But on the real, Just come to an employee correct & they will hook u up for most part.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JMi11iOn

i wanted some Nike hoodies/sweats but they said they were excluded. i could of got on the 30 but that would of defeated the purpose. i didnt want anything else

They tricked you my man.

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

Originally Posted by JMi11iOn

i wanted some Nike hoodies/sweats but they said they were excluded. i could of got on the 30 but that would of defeated the purpose. i didnt want anything else

They tricked you my man.

it was a $1000 limit, they didnt wanna waste it on that #!*!!#%#

yea they usually hook me up too. but i was hella surprised. well i asked like 3 different pplz there. ahh well

yea i didnt think they were crapping on me there. i been getting hookups there for years. i was so tight about the Nike hoodies/sweats tho. it was like theonly thing i wanted.

i hope an f&f comes soon again... I need to swoop some jack purcells and chucks >L< can't find them for cheap anywhere, well cheaper

^^^Yo- my manager (female) is cool as F___. She lets alot slide. & i know with my crew, no1 steps to us. but if they did, & do it correct we'll hook u up. Had 1 Mo'Fo come in a PACKED store on a an EA few months back. Yellin out to employees as we're helpin people, sayin "I know y'all havin 50% right now, hook a brotha up!"
mad.gif
Had 2 explain to customers dude was talkin +!%@ & the 50% was EMPLOYEES ONLY. But on the real, Just come to an employee correct & they will hook u up for most part.

laugh.gif

G-Shocks are included and excluded at times

Dont know about this pat one.

Originally Posted by Lil Buttas

Wow, it actually worked, stuff like this never works out for me usually
laugh.gif
. I walked into footlocker and there were two dudes that worked there but not actually on their shift, so I asked him and he helped me out right away. I paid 80 bucks for jordan 60s after tax and he took 10 bucks. Cant wait til the VIIs drop so I can exchange them.

I assume u mean the VI's......not VIIs.........just realize that jordan 60plus may have a sale price by the time the VIs drop.......but they probably will still be retail though.......
Nah I meant the LeBron VIIs. I doubt the 60's will drop in price in the next week or two though, seems unlikely. Lebron's drop the 29th.
Yeah you are right...thought u meant the retro VI but I tried the brons on the other day and they are real comfortable......

Anyone thinking this Holiday is gonna have the bare minimum EA sale like last year again?

It was the first time they let AF1s and a bunch of other stuff on that were always previously excluded.

Back
Top Bottom