FTL, Champs, FA Employee Appreciation this weekend 10/16-10/18

^^^^weak imagination, you ate half retail, when you didn't have 2 considering what you are doing with the shoes. I would have spent less for more.

YO!
Originally Posted by only HOH collected

^^^^weak imagination, you ate half retail, when you didn't have 2 considering what you are doing with the shoes. I would have spent less for more.

How you figure? He dropped $75 to cop 60+'s. Bron's are $160 so he'll drop another $10, so $85 all in all for new Brons.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

soooo for everyone whos on the outside looking in, how has your look so far finding hookups and talking to employees?

so far not so good. I hardly go into sneaker stores like I used to, maybe every now and then. I'd still like to get hookups on some releases andespecially with the new HOH here I really need to get it going.

Is there any difference in getting hookups from females or dudes?

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

How you figure? He dropped $75 to cop 60+'s. Bron's are $160 so he'll drop another $10, so $85 all in all for new Brons.

DF!!!
i was gonna say da same thing....

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

anyone in the DC/MD area can hook it up? i got u back good... PM me ASAP
nerd.gif

females are easier to sweet talk imo while dudes are more likely going to have a what are you goin to do for me mindset

Yea I kinda figure that, but then again there be most chicks that don't have much knowledge about some shoes.

Damn I completely forgot about Goadomes...
smh.gif

oh well, all I really wanted was the 1s and I ended up with a pair...good lookin out you know who you are.

Tried getting the 1/2 cents but they were excluded.

Just want the Bred Kobe IVs. I can get Goadomes 2 for $100 when I go back home (not bang bang either).

Originally Posted by Regal Black

females are easier to sweet talk imo while dudes are more likely going to have a what are you goin to do for me mindset

Yea I kinda figure that, but then again there be most chicks that don't have much knowledge about some shoes.

who cares about their knowledge, i would just be like trick your giving me your 50% off discount and if you look good ill give you some pipe when you getoff work.
happy.gif

if anyone can hook it up with the Black/grey 1's in the S.F/Daly City area let me know!!! Also if someone from another area can, as is willing to ship, pmyour price, i might be willing.

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

YO!

DF!!!
i was gonna say da same thing....
edited, you get the picture

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

i dont think its that bad..but what could i have done different?

Just picked up some all white and all black AF1's along with the jordan 1 hall of fames and so me jordan gear. I felt like i came out pretty good for themost part. Wish i could pick up the lebrons on the 50 though

YO! ^ Thought you wanted 95's?

I've always found it to be the opposite. A chic tried to charge me $20 for $50 shoes.
smh.gif

My homie did it for me off the strength.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

I've always found it to be the opposite. A chic tried to charge me $20 for $50 shoes.
smh.gif

My homie did it for me off the strength.
pimp.gif

DF!!!
Cosign, I always just tell dude I'll give you $10 a shoe and It's always worked for me. Females are more reluctant and care about therules, at least in the malls over here.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Can anyone hook a fellow up w/ any Kobe IV's or Black 1/2 Cents?
The 1/2 Cents were excluded from what I was told or else I would have got them for the winter.

Don't go to the prettiest girl in the store...she is stuck and will either dead u or charge u like 19% meaning u only saved 1% above a reg F&F...

Go to a dude n be real with him...these chicks aint trying to hear %*@%$* kickin game all weekend long just a lil hook up....now the average chubbygirl...they'll take your G n hook u up...those are the ones to seek..
nerd.gif

Nothing out there caught my eyes. The 95s have all been previously copped on the 50s earlier. Just ended up getting a pair of Garnetts. I wanted timbs, but myboys store didn't have my size. Ima hit up another spot today and hopefully cop.

Nothing out there caught my eyes. The 95s have all been previously copped on the 50s earlier. Just ended up getting a pair of Garnetts. I wanted timbs, but myboys store didn't have my size. Ima hit up another spot today and hopefully cop.

Back
Top Bottom