FTL, Champs, FA Employee Appreciation this weekend 10/16-10/18

shouldve waited on those garnetts, +@$#$ gonna go for cheap.....

females are the worst, female MANAGERS....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@%%% blockin left and right

i remeber me and my dudes went to a mall on a 50, my dude approachs the female, bird wasnt even pretty:

"oh hi, listin you think you can....."

her response: "sorry sweety im married" waves her ring finger

"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"

he just walked aways and got the hook up from someone else
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Don't go to the prettiest girl in the store...she is stuck and will either dead u or charge u like 19% meaning u only saved 1% above a reg F&F...

Go to a dude n be real with him...these chicks aint trying to hear %*@%$* kickin game all weekend long just a lil hook up....now the average chubby girl...they'll take your G n hook u up...those are the ones to seek..
nerd.gif
word to big bird... bigsupa is right... gotta go for the ones that dont get holla'd at all day...

keep in mind that mostly kneeggas come into these shoe stores... and fifty or not... they gonna be shooting you down before they even here what you talkinabout...

but the big chick aint gettin love like that... and she'll be happy to please... you might establish a cool connect... text her up every now and again andyou straight...

me personally... i work there and feel if you look for the realist lookin fella and let him know off top that you tippin' you should be good to go...

i know that's how it works for me... if you come at me on some sneak type stuff... then nozzir... but if you straight up.... i gotcha...

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

got me some Domes for the winter and got the 60+ so i can return them for the lebron vii's next week...
ha... that's what i like to call "winner winner... chicken dinner"

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Regal Black

females are easier to sweet talk imo while dudes are more likely going to have a what are you goin to do for me mindset

Yea I kinda figure that, but then again there be most chicks that don't have much knowledge about some shoes.

who cares about their knowledge, i would just be like trick your giving me your 50% off discount and if you look good ill give you some pipe when you get off work.
happy.gif

lol... how many times has that worked for you, family?... lmao.... cuz it dont EVER WORK for me... lol....

well the smashing part i've never been successful on but i've been able to sweet talk female employees into giving me their 50% discount and to let meexchange random stuff. i remember back in 2003 during the peak of the jersey fad, i took 4 swingman jerseys to some random footlocker, sweet talked the girlinto letting me exchange them for a ray lewis authentic jersey after getting the run around at first.

Wait how do you apply the 50 to the new lebrons? The discount from prior purchase carries over since its an "exchange"??

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Wait how do you apply the 50 to the new lebrons? The discount from prior purchase carries over since its an "exchange"??
No, you bring the shoe you got on the 50 back to the store without the receipt and they will just swap out the shoe for the lebron and you pay thedifference or its a even swap depedning on the retail price of the shoe you got on the 50. They may just give you a merchandise return card depending on thestore. If you bring your receipt in from the 50 then you basically gonna just be exchanging that shoe for the lebron with the discounted price which woulddefeat the whole purpose. Hope that clears it up for you.

Originally Posted by Lil Buttas

No, you bring the shoe you got on the 50 back to the store without the receipt and they will just swap out the shoe for the lebron and you pay the difference or its a even swap depedning on the retail price of the shoe you got on the 50. They may just give you a merchandise return card depending on the store. If you bring your receipt in from the 50 then you basically gonna just be exchanging that shoe for the lebron with the discounted price which would defeat the whole purpose. Hope that clears it up for you.

if you bring it with the receipt then you just lack common sense and risk getting whoever hooked you up in trouble.

I went to cop some nike boots and just about all the folks I knew used their 2 boot limit so the asst mgr asked one of the females could I use their discountand one of them said yea so I was able to cop. This my first time seeing her but I gave her my change which was 5 bucks and said thanks(for the 2nd time) andthat you didn't have to do it but you did so I appreciate it. Hopefully now she will look out should I need her in Dec or any other time in the future....

Originally Posted by Lil Buttas

No, you bring the shoe you got on the 50 back to the store without the receipt and they will just swap out the shoe for the lebron and you pay the difference or its a even swap depedning on the retail price of the shoe you got on the 50. They may just give you a merchandise return card depending on the store. If you bring your receipt in from the 50 then you basically gonna just be exchanging that shoe for the lebron with the discounted price which would defeat the whole purpose. Hope that clears it up for you.

if you bring it with the receipt then you just lack common sense and risk getting whoever hooked you up in trouble.

Exactly.........but I'm sure someone has done it before not knowing how these things work........

^^^Female manager in the mall hooks me up all the time, and another girl in FTL doesn't even want my tip lol. I didn't even get anything on this 50 butI got some stuff for my boy.

there was this BAAAD arabian lookin chick at a fottlocker when the nubucks came out, and i talked her into letting me switch to a diff size after i had orderedthem from shoetrends. she was cool and i got her number and whatnot, and she ended up giving me dome, but she was terrible at it, so i deaded that hahaha

back on topic, I tried to get the 50 on shadow grey Is, but my store doesnt have them
smh.gif

Wow, it actually worked, stuff like this never works out for me usually
laugh.gif
. I walked into footlocker and there were two dudes that worked there but not actually on their shift, so I asked him and he helped me out right away.I paid 80 bucks for jordan 60s after tax and he took 10 bucks. Cant wait til the VIIs drop so I can exchange them.

Went to House of Hoops and 34th st. in NYC this EA..downtown was horrible..nothin good at all..seems like the Footaction on 34th and Footlocker on 34th aresufferin from lack of business imo..

Copped the following though:

Penny Foamposite Hyperizes
Eggplant Hyperdunks

All good stuff i wanted at HOH was excluded
laugh.gif
..i wanted the Illinois Hyperizes but i guess i gotta wait for those..

What if you take em back to a diffrent FL....How does that work....I know for a fact my hook up store isn't getting the brons...I got the volts on the 50and it would be an even exch..

just take the shoes to another store, go in confidently like, "ay my girl bought me these and i have a pair of them already, i would like to exchange themfor something else, the shoes haven't been worn either"

the reason i say go in confidently is because some employees are corporate puppets and try to make up their own rules so they can get a pat on the back fromtheir higher ups.

if they try and give you any run around, just ask them when the exchange rules changed and how come their making up their own policys. if that fails buy someshoe laces then show them te exchange policy on the receipt, succesfuly exchange the shoes and return the shoe laces to add insult to injury.

If I got em from a FL does it have to go back to one? Or can they go to Champs as well?

Good looks on the info.

the shoe box should have a sticker on it that says ftl for footlocker or footaction shoes have a sticker that says fta on them. take that sticker off and takethem to champs.

i wanted some Nike hoodies/sweats but they said they were excluded. i could of got on the 30 but that would of defeated the purpose. i didnt want anything else

Wow, it actually worked, stuff like this never works out for me usually
laugh.gif
. I walked into footlocker and there were two dudes that worked there but not actually on their shift, so I asked him and he helped me out right away. I paid 80 bucks for jordan 60s after tax and he took 10 bucks. Cant wait til the VIIs drop so I can exchange them.

I assume u mean the VI's......not VIIs.........just realize that jordan 60plus may have a sale price by the time the VIs drop.......but they probably willstill be retail though.......

Originally Posted by air max 87

females are the worst, female MANAGERS....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@%%% blockin left and right

i remeber me and my dudes went to a mall on a 50, my dude approachs the female, bird wasnt even pretty:

"oh hi, listin you think you can....."

her response: "sorry sweety im married" waves her ring finger

"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"

he just walked aways and got the hook up from someone else
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Don't go to the prettiest girl in the store...she is stuck and will either dead u or charge u like 19% meaning u only saved 1% above a reg F&F...

Go to a dude n be real with him...these chicks aint trying to hear %*@%$* kickin game all weekend long just a lil hook up....now the average chubby girl...they'll take your G n hook u up...those are the ones to seek..
nerd.gif
word to big bird... bigsupa is right... gotta go for the ones that dont get holla'd at all day...

keep in mind that mostly kneeggas come into these shoe stores... and fifty or not... they gonna be shooting you down before they even here what you talkin about...

but the big chick aint gettin love like that... and she'll be happy to please... you might establish a cool connect... text her up every now and again and you straight...

me personally... i work there and feel if you look for the realist lookin fella and let him know off top that you tippin' you should be good to go...

i know that's how it works for me... if you come at me on some sneak type stuff... then nozzir... but if you straight up.... i gotcha...

^^^Yo- my manager (female) is cool as F___. She lets alot slide. & i know with my crew, no1 steps to us. but if they did, & do it correct we'llhook u up. Had 1 Mo'Fo come in a PACKED store on a an EA few months back. Yellin out to employees as we're helpin people, sayin "I know y'allhavin 50% right now, hook a brotha up!"
mad.gif
Had 2 explain to customers dude was talkin +!%@ & the 50% wasEMPLOYEES ONLY. But on the real, Just come to an employee correct & they will hook u up for most part.

curious to know.....any employees in here, does your manager let u stock locate on an EA? Heard some do & some don't......

Back
Top Bottom