FTL/FA/CH Employee Appreciation

Footlocker/footaction, it can change cause FTL as a companey can do what they want
laugh.gif

Well, if you read that on the FL email, then that's what it is. Nothing is going to be removed between today and tomorrow.
If anything, they'll ADD to the exclusions tomorrow morning via email (although I can't think of anything else they'd want to exclude).

I'll try and confirm now for Champs -- if anyone can beat me to it, feel free to post.

Originally Posted by dagreatwhun

take the am2009s off exclusion pleeeeeeeease
doubt it, they were dumb to let them on the first couple 50%s those things are movin at $160
sick.gif
laugh.gif

can anyone in NYC help me out with either, uptempo's, barkleys, 1 or 5 pack in size 10.. greatlyyyyy appreciated
help a fellow NTer out please.

have AM 95's been excluded. i went in to FA today and the employee said that they have always been excluded. any info would help please?

ay quick question. Does the regular employee 30% off coupon work on the kobe's? If it does anyone in jersey that can help me out? I need a 2nd pair of thebreds and GM's at a 9.5. thanks!

Anyone out here in SoCal that can help me score some lebron soldiers or barkleys please PM me. Plus I need some socks too
ohwell.gif

the list is out !! all i remember is 1/2 cents, kobes, am2009s and i believe some 90s as well, few others i dont remember

Originally Posted by deesnake003

the list is out !! all i remember is 1/2 cents, kobes, am2009s and i believe some 90s as well, few others i dont remember

bastards

The CHAMPS exclusion list is as follows

2,000 limit

AM09
Fusion 4
G SHOCKS!!!!!
Hyperize

About it...

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

The CHAMPS exclusion list is as follows

2,000 limit

AM09
Fusion 4
G SHOCKS!!!!!
Hyperize

About it...

DO you GUYS KNOW if any CHAMPS in you areas got them Cactus Trainer 1 in or is it really just online ???

Back
Top Bottom