FTL Inc. Friends and Family Dec. 3-6...25% off???

They need to hurry and put these red/black/white Lebrons off the exclusion list. I still havent got my pair!!
frown.gif
anyone know a site with a discount ?

The EA is supposedly on the weekend of the 12th with them comping the middle of the week pop up one from last year as well, so at least we get 2 again beforechristmas, but after the new fiscal quarter starts its goin to be back to quarterly like back in the day or them switching our discount to a flat 40%,apparantly our new ceo is a real cheap f*ck and is solely focused on profit margins and the bottom line with no regards to employee appreciation at all.

YO! ^ Similar to what I've heard.

I want it to be noted though, last year's "Christmas" EA was 12/16 & 17. So it wouldn't surprise me if we have anothermid-week pop up.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

The EA is supposedly on the weekend of the 12th with them comping the middle of the week pop up one from last year as well, so at least we get 2 again before christmas, but after the new fiscal quarter starts its goin to be back to quarterly like back in the day or them switching our discount to a flat 40%, apparantly our new ceo is a real cheap f*ck and is solely focused on profit margins and the bottom line with no regards to employee appreciation at all.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
if true

i'll be getting most of the stuff i want this EA tho

They have been talkin about a 40% off flat discount rate for sometime..if it happens i guess we have to wait and see..

Yea you should have gotten it by now just ask them when you get there most of them will just give you 1 of the coupons anyway.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Yea you should have gotten it by now just ask them when you get there most of them will just give you 1 of the coupons anyway.

yeah but the guys that work there(footaction) always want you to buy socks and cleaners...
indifferent.gif

Dude told me the coupon would not work if i did not buy that stuff...
smh.gif

gave him the
grin.gif
walk out and went to champs and got what i wanted...
pimp.gif

^ LOL yeah some will trick you like that just read the back of the coupon and youll be good and it will shut them up too. but i hope the EA is next weekendwell it really dont matter i just hope they keep them sixty plus on sale for $100 so i can get em for the 50

All Kobes, Lebron's, Retro XII's, and Air Max 2009's are EXCLUDED.

Dont remember the others...

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

where is the footaction printable? im tryin to cop more freshwater griffeys

go on the website, and click the link to print the coupon

I just bought some ACG Goadomes however when I put in the FF code they still charged me the full 162$ anyway I can fix this?
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom