FTP! FTW! FTL! QFT! OP! LULZ! = LAMEST ACRONYMS EVER.... SMH

smh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@ the TMZ photos.

out of all the stuff going on in this thread the thing that got me was this dude Ben even knows Monica Lewinsky
laugh.gif
damn, i had no idea she even went toschool out here.

on another note i think ill finally attend a NT summit, i got some free stuff I'm down to give out as well...

[h2]Suge -- I Beat Up My Girlfriend[/h2]
Posted Feb 18th 2009 2:00PM by TMZ Staff

0218_suge_knight_bn.jpg
Two days after Suge Knight's face was smashed in a hotel brawl, he pled guilty to a completely different beatdown ... the one where he allegedly punched and kicked his girlfriend in the head.

As part of a deal in Las Vegas Justice Court, Suge pled guity to misdemeanor domestic battery -- but had two felony drug possession charges and one felony coercion charge dismissed.

The felony charges were dropped because cops can't find Melissa -- who was the prosecution's main witness -- according to the Las Vegas Sun.

Suge was fined a whopping $340, has to complete 48 hours of community service and has to attend domestic violence counseling.

This dude Suge processing L's at an alarming rate right now
laugh.gif

ben is god as cool as everyone makes him out to be ?

this dude know every 1, someone as random as monica lewinsky

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

and Luke did not run miami brodie.... I've seen Luke run from cats in his own town... he ran the breezy's for a long time there. Luke had a good run there too...
circa 1994 to 1996 there was a music conference called "HOW CAN I BE DOWN?" and it was theee $#@*
NYC ran Miami more than they did. real talk. I don't wanna touch some ugly feelings on here because there are famous NTERs WHO READ MY POSTS. I mean multi platinum artists etc who got they +%# cards pulled there in miami.... anyways....
lots of craziness went on there.
F.Y.I. when Suge rolled to NYC or other cities or anywhere in LA even, he had like 2 guys with him, yeh he or we was deep at time, but with artists and cmon, nate dogg and kurupt ain't exactly big brawlers, trouble makers maybe. Suge was bigger than the bodyguards.... he usually had police around him and stuff.... when the pac and biggie died, so many reporters hit me up to give them info off the record I said NADA.

Fam, I'm not gonna argue, I'm telling you what I know and what I seen first hand. LA is a given, I didn't even see crazy $#@* go down in LA, most of the nutso stuff suge pulled was in other cities including toronto, chicago, miami, nyc, philly, texas. at that time. I won't even go deeper into why LA set trends when it came to gang $#@*, this ain't banging in little rocc homes.

illionaire, you're from tdot? LOL.

Unfortunately.
tired.gif

i heard it was the g26 with extended clip

but yeah man, i hope ben is safe. suge knows homie talking grimey bout him.

Ben in another thread you said you sold your cars, you're not rolling with the R8 and E60 right now?

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEN

I HEARD suge knows you talking $+* about him................... be careful homie. wear your strap.

word???? HE'S OUT THE HOSPITAL?
nerd.gif

bro, why you think he stepped to me @ the house of blues? then to walk fast away after he seen what up?
he has my # and knows where my shop is. If Suge walked in the Slauson Swapmeet, it'd be a miracle.

to be honest, he's NOT thinking about me at all, stop with the low key gay pokes yes %$#%
I'm THE easiest dude to find.

and to the herb who only dug up the 1996 picture of me, fredro, pierre, chris the glove taylor, bruce (rollin with dre author) RC and Dre @ Dre's Crib forthe superbowl.....
maybe you woulda found this in the NT archives.... this ain't even 1/2 the plaques sitting up in the office
PLATINUM_WALL.jpg

son, please zip your mouth up, you have no clue. and hold up, did you say "you and your manager?"
laugh.gif

the reason of significance of those plaques to the others on my walls at ICEE FRESH is because
those were the first major projects for each artist.
that was Master P's first plaque ever
that was our first movie we ever produced @ priority records and Cube's first production
that was Jay-Z's first plaque ever..... btw, was part of that deal that signed him to our label. if you were around when I introduced myself here in 2001,you'd remember pics, ROC stuff, etc
and that death row plaque, get serious, you already know history involved in that joint. I got that one in late 1994

go hide, you sound so dumb

Back
Top Bottom