FTP! FTW! FTL! QFT! OP! LULZ! = LAMEST ACRONYMS EVER.... SMH

can someone copy and paste all questions asked for ben baller followed by his reply?
including replies that didnt really answer a question that was asked
nerd.gif

Yo Ben, this a dumb question I guess, but why is Suge so broke? Doesn't he get residuals or whatever of Pac and Snoop, among others, stuff still?

Where's the Dogg Food album on that plaque? Did it come out after those other joints? Thought it came out before the Murder Was The Case album. It wentpast platinum, correct? These and many other of my stupid questions to follow.

I still listen to all those albums. Rap was never better than the "Death Row" era. Loved it.

r8 is being lemon lawed; gearbox malfunctioned, suspension issues BIGTIME and other drama. it took over 10x to start the ignition today
R8_DRAMA.jpg

the m5 might be goin thru a major facelift or I'm gonna sell it.
the SRT8 charger is gone in a month or maybe longer
motorcycles are gone
other cars, I haven't figured out what I'm gonna do with just yet. they don't even start due to never being driven

dogg food was a couple years after that... and it was actually a collab with my label at the time being distributed thru priority.
and honestly I can't understand how Suge could be broke. I understand how MC Hammer is, but not Suge. baffles me.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

other cars, I haven't figured out what I'm gonna do with just yet. they don't even start due to never being driven
I got plenty parking at my crib
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Since you obviously have/had Bay Area ties, can you clear up the whole Master P thing?

Was there beef between P and the Luniz and/or Dru Down?

Were there folks really after P in Richmond who basically had it out for him cuz he owed a lot of folks money?

Rumors are rumors, I'm more curious as to the background.

part of The beef with P and Yuk was over the name "ice cream man" correct?

C-Bo had a track out a ways back where he said somethin of the sort if I can remember the name ill point u in the right direction, It was done on Daz'Ambitionz Az A Ridah beat...I think!

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Since you obviously have/had Bay Area ties, can you clear up the whole Master P thing?

Was there beef between P and the Luniz and/or Dru Down?

Were there folks really after P in Richmond who basically had it out for him cuz he owed a lot of folks money?

Rumors are rumors, I'm more curious as to the background.

I remember there being a beef.... but because I represented the label and then also was real close to Chris Hiccs aka CNH who managed Dru and the Luniz, Istayed clear of that drama. I had so many headaches and anxiety issues with album deadlines, artists crazes and trying to be the man, I didn't care aboutthe gossip unless it was about me or artists I repped directly. we only distributed Master P's records... he at the time before cash money had the best P& D deal in the business and because he was selling so crazy, we began to promote his album for free basically because it benefited us at the end of theday.

I do remember P having his original no limit offices in North Richmond (obviously not south richmond) this was during the WEST COAST BAD BOYS volume 1 was out. but I never visited him out there. I was really young then and I was a completely disrespectful bratty kid when I met Master P. I said things that shouldagot me killed and dude showed me mad love. so I can't say too much and won't go into what I used to say to dude. If things didn't pan out withDre then, Percy woulda had a high paying job for me. so I always got love for him and Boz

Another question about Suge, lol...If Suge has no more street rep, apparently, then why is it nobody has stepped up to say anything regarding the Biggie orTupac killings which he apparently had a hand in? I understand the no-snitching thing, but nobody out there has tried to capitalize on the enormous $$available to write a book or make a movie or sell their story about the 'truth'...

I would assume, the code of the streets..... I wonder who would tie themselves in directly to that drama.... think bout the story behind American Me and howmany heads rolled because of that. remember, there are obviously many parties involved, etc. it's so much bigger than Suge at this point. it'll neverbe solved and nobody's that dumb to talk, but more importantly; who could really piece the entire puzzle together? I'm sure someone could piece itenough to make a bogus movie and because it's hollywood, it'd be acceptable, but there was soooooooo many sides to death row, I mean, toooo many.there's the main big direct artists (i.e. snoop, pac, nate dogg, dogg pound, rage) then the new schoolers, then the entourage, then the blood side, thecrip side, the security, shady other characters, etc and then YOU HAVE DR. DRE who had his own side completely, totally away from the gang +$%% and the*%%*#++! Dre even had me and other guys on a different payroll. andre young signed our chex, not Death Row, etc....

I wasn't trying to be in their circle or trying to fit in, I would never..... I was the only executive in the hip hop record business besides a guy namedpeter kang who signed the beatnuts and kurious george....... this was a longgggggg time ago. so I was always the underdog no matter what because I was asian,but I didn't care because thats all I knew from being a kid and to now.... there'd be sessions with DPG, king tee and tray dee and all types of dudesmaking jokes and I'd come bacc hard at them dudes and we'd all laugh. and THEY ALL HAD TO RESPECT ME because i was real hip hop and I knew my *+@#, Iwasn't some dude who bought a CB4 album.... I was at the OG run dmc shows and every concert from 1982 to that current time... they knew I could go toe totoe and that I was a marketing master regardless of color.

at the end of the day I thought Dre was gonna make me rich. I was so dumb and so caught up in trying to find the next big artist or seeing my name on a dr. dreproduced album that I forgot to sit and watch Dre do his thing and duplicate it. around 1994 to 2004, I was one of the highest paid dj's and biggest namenight club djs in LA and vegas and this was before AM got his fame..... I had basically said F the music biz and just dj'd full time or like 5 nights aweek.... then one day (2 years after I quit aftermath) I walked into Record One (Dre's studio) and he said, yo Ben you makin records yet? and I just feltweak in the knees. all my power had left me. he then said, you have to be one of the dumbest cats I've met. all these resources in front of you, I wouldagave you all my drums and everything and sounds etc..... you coulda used me as a launching pad, you basically lived here in the studio for 7 years and youhaven't thought about producing? I was so disgusted in myself (understand in 01, nobody had those dr. dre drum samples and all the extra free software,co-signs, everything) I just went home and really said man, it's too late to do it and contemplated on taking out my mpc and akai900 and trying to get intoit, but I just felt like it wasn't my calling.

Damn, lemon-law for the R8?

Didnt you lemon-law your old Gallardo too?

Call me up son, my numbers the same, i need to know some tricks for when i need to get rid of my current car. Damn.

Originally Posted by Lee Torso

Ben, did you really dunk and shatter the backboard during on of your D1 games?

laugh.gif
I wish.... I was a preferred walk on playing bball, my s-ship came from footballl, so I sat the pine during my D1 year, Football was my main thang, butBBall was my love
I redshirted and transfered
closest thing to that story was playing on my first national televised game against Washington State University and I got in the game with like 2 min in the2nd half left.... I got a fast break and went baseline on a dude..... he jumped up with me and fouled the !%@+ outta me but I still got the dunk and I screamedYYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAHHH FOOOOOOOO ANDD ONEEE!! he said sorta quietly. "calm down and go bacc to fagtown chinky winky, y'all down by 24 points" Iobviously missed the freethrow....
only highlight of playing @ SF State was playing against Steve Nash 2x a year and realizing he was not that good in college, he just went insane in thepro's.... now J Kidd? he was the truth from jumpstart.

206, pm me lol

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by Lee Torso

Ben, did you really dunk and shatter the backboard during on of your D1 games?

laugh.gif
I wish.... I was a preferred walk on playing bball, my s-ship came from footballl, so I sat the pine during my D1 year, Football was my main thang, but BBall was my love
I redshirted and transfered
closest thing to that story was playing on my first national televised game against Washington State University and I got in the game with like 2 min in the 2nd half left.... I got a fast break and went baseline on a dude..... he jumped up with me and fouled the !!%@ outta me but I still got the dunk and I screamed YYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAHHH FOOOOOOOO ANDD ONEEE!! he said sorta quietly. "calm down and go bacc to fagtown chinky winky, y'all down by 24 points" I obviously missed the freethrow....

206, pm me lol
Who'd you play for?

Ben hyung, can you find me a Korea WBC fitted? Been looking for YEARS and I figured you'd be the best guy to ask.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom