FTP! FTW! FTL! QFT! OP! LULZ! = LAMEST ACRONYMS EVER.... SMH

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Ben Barrraaaa you should ask Gregg to do a fight with Kimbo Slice

But if Greg dyes his hair pink then Kimbo doesn't stand a chance.

Oh and Ben, can I have one of your necklaces so I can pay my way through college?

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Yo Ben, gimme a job. I'm Asian and I'll suck yo $#%%.
x2igvd_menace-2-society-cheeseburger-02_fun.jpg
smh.gif

Since everybody is askin Ben questions I have some

WHERE THE $+%% IS HITTMAN, I NEED SOME NEW TRACKS IMMEDIATELY

and whats good with YaBoy he got a deal yet?

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Ayo BEN

We need a host for a dallas summit

PM me...

henz0 will be there too
i doubt he wants to hang out with an 8th grader
laugh.gif

Youre probably right. I hope that joke wasnt at me.... Thinkin im in 8th grade
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Ayo BEN

We need a host for a dallas summit

PM me...

henz0 will be there too
i doubt he wants to hang out with an 8th grader
laugh.gif

Youre probably right. I hope that joke wasnt at me.... Thinkin im in 8th grade
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

dam people so quick to call duck tails... it pushes people who really do have crazy stories to tell away...

i think ima stop telling people about all the crazy #*** that happens in my day to day...

Originally Posted by Beermann2

Ben droping stories.
pimp.gif

Yo Ben, Is it true that Dre is ayoo? Cuz there is a recording of tupac and Q. Jones and he says Dre be sucking a mans thing instead of making music.
smh.gif

Dre is like family, the hell you talkin about
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

I don't understand the deep-seated hate many seem to have for Suge. I mean, everybody in rap wants to pretend to be the Godfather or some untouchable authority figure...Suge WAS that for a long stretch in the 90's. I mean, basically, it almost seems like he was a mini-Mob/mafia boss or something in the rap-world. Of course he was going to do shady things. All the gangster rappers that you all love all talked about wanting to be the man or being the man but that was Suge, lol, so whats the problem? Seems like a double-standard. I understand Ben not liking him but that's because he actually knows FACTS about what really happened or he was there to witness it, etc. The rest of you only know about rumors and hear-say....
Don't let hip hop rule your life.......I'm done.

Trust me, I don't. Hip-Hop and rap is entertainment to me. That being said, all the lil wanna-be gangster rappers all talk about being the man and beingthe top-dogg. They talk a big game, being the don, etc. All the stans and fans, they've been eating it up for the past decade. Now, when this real,menacing, dangerous figure actually exist...people 'hate' him? Why? He's the embodiement of everything the wanna-be hardcore rappers talk about andeverything their fans THINK is the truth. I just don't get the double-standard. I don't idoloize Suge or even respect what he's done because of howhe did it, but I just don't understand how some people's minds work...

Ben, what's the story where Tupac lights up a joint on a plane? I remember thinking how insane this dude was when I heard that.

I don't understand the deep-seated hate many seem to have for Suge. I mean, everybody in rap wants to pretend to be the Godfather or some untouchable authority figure...Suge WAS that for a long stretch in the 90's. I mean, basically, it almost seems like he was a mini-Mob/mafia boss or something in the rap-world. Of course he was going to do shady things. All the gangster rappers that you all love all talked about wanting to be the man or being the man but that was Suge, lol, so whats the problem? Seems like a double-standard. I understand Ben not liking him but that's because he actually knows FACTS about what really happened or he was there to witness it, etc. The rest of you only know about rumors and hear-say....

Trust me, I don't. Hip-Hop and rap is entertainment to me. That being said, all the lil wanna-be gangster rappers all talk about being the man and being the top-dogg. They talk a big game, being the don, etc. All the stans and fans, they've been eating it up for the past decade. Now, when this real, menacing, dangerous figure actually exist...people 'hate' him? Why? He's the embodiement of everything the wanna-be hardcore rappers talk about and everything their fans THINK is the truth. I just don't get the double-standard. I don't idoloize Suge or even respect what he's done because of how he did it, but I just don't understand how some people's minds work...

Could you stop it with those long !#@ Obama speeches.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

What's there not to understand? He was a negative and menacing figure who imposed his will on others through fear. Normal, everyday people don't really like that kind of character trait, not to mention the rumours of him being involved in people's actual deaths.
Normal, everyday people don't sell drugs, abuse women, kill cops, etc. But, a segment of rappers have and always will sell millions based onthose concepts. Big and Pac, amongst many others, talked about killing their enemies. Eminem talked about his mother in crazy ways. Gang life is glorifiedthroughout the genre. There's a lot of things people SHOULDN'T "like" in the character of rappers but they do. With that being said, why isit that once there is a real figure who actually apparently DOES these things...people think he's the worst thing out? In my opinion, you either want to be'big and bad' or you don't. You can't respect one rapper who TALKS about one thing and trying to be something he's not...but then in thesame breath, HATE somebody who actually is a truly grimey, hardcore dude whose done some serious dirt...

And I look forward to Ben possibly shedding light on the REALITY of the terrible things Suge did, because I'm sure he's done plenty. But it'd benice to hear things from somebody with credibility and not just rumors from people on here who are scared of the bully...

Trust me, I don't. Hip-Hop and rap is entertainment to me. That being said, all the lil wanna-be gangster rappers all talk about being the man and being the top-dogg. They talk a big game, being the don, etc. All the stans and fans, they've been eating it up for the past decade. Now, when this real, menacing, dangerous figure actually exist...people 'hate' him? Why? He's the embodiement of everything the wanna-be hardcore rappers talk about and everything their fans THINK is the truth. I just don't get the double-standard. I don't idoloize Suge or even respect what he's done because of how he did it, but I just don't understand how some people's minds work...

Hush, ignorant one...

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

What's there not to understand? He was a negative and menacing figure who imposed his will on others through fear. Normal, everyday people don't really like that kind of character trait, not to mention the rumours of him being involved in people's actual deaths.
Normal, everyday people don't sell drugs, abuse women, kill cops, etc. But, a segment of rappers have and always will sell millions based on those concepts. Big and Pac, amongst many others, talked about killing their enemies. Eminem talked about his mother in crazy ways. Gang life is glorified throughout the genre. There's a lot of things people SHOULDN'T "like" in the character of rappers but they do. With that being said, why is it that once there is a real figure who actually apparently DOES these things...people think he's the worst thing out? In my opinion, you either want to be 'big and bad' or you don't. You can't respect one rapper who TALKS about one thing and trying to be something he's not...but then in the same breath, HATE somebody who actually is a truly grimey, hardcore dude whose done some serious dirt...

And I look forward to Ben possibly shedding light on the REALITY of the terrible things Suge did, because I'm sure he's done plenty. But it'd be nice to hear things from somebody with credibility and not just rumors from people on here who are scared of the bully...

_ shutup .

Suge has done harm to many individuals , regardless of if they did drugs or anything ...

It doesn't matter , because someone dealt drugs they're automatically not a normal individual ?

Suge was just a fat %@# _ that had rank .

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom