Full Size Run complex/solecollector YouTube series.

I watch depending on the guest. It's ok. Most of the time the guest know little about sneakers.

I find Welty annoying and his dislike of anything popular.

Hosts are cool but the show is meh

tried to watch an episode or two, couldn’t really get into it. Forgot who was on the episode I watched, either dude was on a few drugs or something but kinda turned me off

Care to expound why you think that about the host?

Welty is probably the most tolerable guy on there. His disdain for Jordan brand seems to be fairly valid as it alludes to lack of quality, over saturation, bad shape on retros and just general corniness. These are sentiments I share. He’s an adidas originals guy/new balance guy. that’s his taste and that’s fine.

Trinidad James is an actual joke and I can’t take any of his thoughts or opinions seriously. He has zero validity to be speaking on anything and is literally a clown.

The dude with the mustache probably has less validity than Trinidad James if that’s even possible. You can’t get more pretentious than this guy. He’s one of these douche bag hipsters walking down York Blvd or hanging out in silver lake out here.

So yep they’re pretty trash imo.

I'll watch the show if it shows up on my youtube feed with a guest I like. I liked the recent Jadakiss one and Jim Jones one.

I like the effect humor as well. Same vein as muchdank.

Welty is probably the most tolerable guy on there. His disdain for Jordan brand seems to be fairly valid as it alludes to lack of quality, over saturation, bad shape on retros and just general corniness. These are sentiments I share. He’s an adidas originals guy/new balance guy. that’s his taste and that’s fine.

Trinidad James is an actual joke and I can’t take any of his thoughts or opinions seriously. He has zero validity to be speaking on anything and is literally a clown.

The dude with the mustache probably has less validity than Trinidad James if that’s even possible. You can’t get more pretentious than this guy. He’s one of these douche bag hipsters walking down York Blvd or hanging out in silver lake out here.

So yep they’re pretty trash imo.
Only guy I don’t like is Trinidad, dudes corny and his fits

Seems like there is some strong hate for Complex in general...

Show is good money and theres balance between the hosts. humor + mostly knowledgeable sneaker talk works for me

I would like to be a guest on the show tbh. I like when they show the Bron line love...

Only guy I don’t like is Trinidad, dudes corny and his fits

I dont have hate for the guy but having a failed attempt at a music career and blowing bags on shoes aren’t valid credentials imo so I don’t acknowledge him on any level.

ninjahood ninjahood would make for some good entertainment as one of the hosts for sure.

I don’t **** with Complex at all. Nothing but bozos and I can’t stand Joe Plum or whatever his name is
This fool said Joe Plum :rofl:

I remember the only time I ever lined up at Supreme LA was in like 2013 and that fool Trinidad rolled up with someone recording him. This was within of year of his single so he wasn’t a refugee in Bolivia yet.

When I tell you I haven’t felt so bad in a cringe way before for someone as I did for him that day... Dude tried to roll up to the front and probably use his celebrity to cut but the Supreme workers literally ignored his existence on some
34B3E1F1-EDFC-4FC5-969D-AA23F78284B3.png

He had to play it off and act like he was posted up front just for his little vlog and kept it moving. Not too long afterwards, Frank Ocean pulled up in a green Acura and they proceeded to close the store down for him. :lol:

Thats a very funny and true statement. I remember back when I was heavy on Complex he had a show with Clark Kent I thought was dope. I remember Clark saying in some interview the money wasnt right though so they stopped

I honestly do not enjoy any sneaker video content. Hosts usually suck and they’re usually just a reminder of why I think the culture sucks now.

I share a lot of the sentimentsRuss does

Did he share these sentiments at Complex? They're fueling the fire.

here's the dirty Little secret when it comes to da perception of a "sneaker gentrification" every constituency that participates in da sneaker community / culture always felt like da next community was in invasive element....

Russ a OG, but he don't look like anyone i ever associated with coppin kicks in my hood.

it took niketalk for me to see how diverse sneaker culture is... wasn't just a fly drug dealer/baller hobby from da lobby past time.

Yeah no, white kids weren't wearing sneakers like that. Most of them would only buy them for games and then slide right back into their flip flops or busted *** Airwalks or NBs. Sneaker game has been gentrified like a MFer.

White kids would even make fun of the few white kids that would wear sneakers off the court or have more than one pair.

Back
Top Bottom