Full time job... How many vacation days is considered good, great, and amazing?

A company that I have interviewed with gives 14 days of vacation after one year of working there. That number increases after 5 years of working there.

Is this considered good? I have no gage for comparison.

What do you do for work? How many vacation days does your company give?

A company that I have interviewed with gives 14 days of vacation after one year of working there. That number increases after 5 years of working there.

Is this considered good? I have no gage for comparison.

What do you do for work? How many vacation days does your company give?

Place I work at, SAIC (Fortune 500) gives you: 10 floating holidays for you to use whenever you please, it's a Government contractor so all Federal holidays are paid, and you earn 1.85 hours of comp. leave for every week that you work over three days. It's pretty awesome.

Place I work at, SAIC (Fortune 500) gives you: 10 floating holidays for you to use whenever you please, it's a Government contractor so all Federal holidays are paid, and you earn 1.85 hours of comp. leave for every week that you work over three days. It's pretty awesome.

I get 25 days right now, plus a couple holidays. I've only worked there for 4 years
Its gonna suck when I leave (might be soon) because I know no job is gonna give me ANYTHING close to that

I get 25 days right now, plus a couple holidays. I've only worked there for 4 years
Its gonna suck when I leave (might be soon) because I know no job is gonna give me ANYTHING close to that

Walgreens - Been there a year, 5 days only
laugh.gif
...Averaging 30 hours a week.

Back
Top Bottom