Full time job... How many vacation days is considered good, great, and amazing?

My mom has like a month a year.

I work full-time at Rite Aid, and it's weird because of some new Union contract situation. I have at the moment, 60 hours vacation time (almost 2 weeks since I work 31-35 hrs per week), and a load of sick/personal time.

My mom has like a month a year.

I work full-time at Rite Aid, and it's weird because of some new Union contract situation. I have at the moment, 60 hours vacation time (almost 2 weeks since I work 31-35 hrs per week), and a load of sick/personal time.

I have about 30 days of PTO.
pimp.gif

%%*? 30 days PTO???

I only got 1 week pto and 1 week vaca, and I can bring over 80 vaca hours the next year

%%*? 30 days PTO???

I only got 1 week pto and 1 week vaca, and I can bring over 80 vaca hours the next year

I work for a Government Contractor as well and we get all paid Federal holidays, sick leave, 2 weeks paid leave for the first year you've worked there and after working for 3 years.

it increases to 3 weeks and keeps accruing, but of course if cannot exceed over 300 hours. as each year passes though, you accrue more leave hours faster after each pay period.

I work for a Government Contractor as well and we get all paid Federal holidays, sick leave, 2 weeks paid leave for the first year you've worked there and after working for 3 years.

it increases to 3 weeks and keeps accruing, but of course if cannot exceed over 300 hours. as each year passes though, you accrue more leave hours faster after each pay period.

at my old job i had at 80 hours vacation(2 weeks?) and 56 hours personal time....it was extremely lovely.

at my old job i had at 80 hours vacation(2 weeks?) and 56 hours personal time....it was extremely lovely.

at my old job I had 80 hours of vacation, 56 hours personal time...it was better then any other job I had.

at my old job I had 80 hours of vacation, 56 hours personal time...it was better then any other job I had.

i started with 14 so it seems normal ... now many i get over time is wat we will have to see ... been with company for 3 yrs now i wanan say i have an extra 5 days count as "sick days" so ya not too bad ... . granted i cant take them all once
smh.gif
laugh.gif

@ comment bout the UK damn 128 min
eek.gif
do they even get work done over time shhesshhh no wonder how UK team sucks so much !!!!!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i started with 14 so it seems normal ... now many i get over time is wat we will have to see ... been with company for 3 yrs now i wanan say i have an extra 5 days count as "sick days" so ya not too bad ... . granted i cant take them all once
smh.gif
laugh.gif

@ comment bout the UK damn 128 min
eek.gif
do they even get work done over time shhesshhh no wonder how UK team sucks so much !!!!!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I work for one of the top employers around the WORLD and they give your 1 month vacation after 10 MFin years
eek.gif
sick.gif

I work for one of the top employers around the WORLD and they give your 1 month vacation after 10 MFin years
eek.gif
sick.gif

The following table lists nine countries and the average number of paid vacation days per year employees receive in each country.

Italy42 days
France37 days
Germany35 days
Brazil34 days
United Kingdom28 days
Canada26 days
Korea25 days
Japan25 days
U.S.13 days

we got it all wrong

The following table lists nine countries and the average number of paid vacation days per year employees receive in each country.

Italy42 days
France37 days
Germany35 days
Brazil34 days
United Kingdom28 days
Canada26 days
Korea25 days
Japan25 days
U.S.13 days

we got it all wrong

Back
Top Bottom