"Fuller House" - Netflix (Season 3A Out 9/22!!)

:lol: :pimp: at Stu from Californication being Jackson & Ramona's science teacher in episode 4.

Michelle > Tommy btw.

Last edited:
7 episodes in & I **** with Fernando.

Homie is a straight up papi :lol: :smokin

Max is cool but I feel the kids in this show try way too hard as compared to there predecessors... Then again, I haven't seen a Full House rerun in quite some time so it could just be my nostalgia talking.

Last edited:
7 episodes in & I **** with Fernando.

Homie is a straight up papi
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Max is cool but I feel the kids in this show try way too hard as compared to there predecessors... Then again, I haven't seen a Full House rerun in quite some time so it could just be my nostalgia talking.
Fernando is best.

I used to work at John Stamos' parents Greek fast food restaruant. He came through once and I shook his hand.

I thought this season was a decent start. Stephanie. :pimp:

Is it just me or does Bob Saget just not seem like the Danny Tanner of old?

Maybe it is just me though because after seeing his portrayal of himself on Entourage (first time I saw him not being DT) I was like, "who is this guy and what has he done to Danny Tanner?"

:lol:

Maybe it is just me though because after seeing his portrayal of himself on Entourage (first time I saw him not being DT) I was like, "who is this guy and what has he done to Danny Tanner?"

laugh.gif
That's exactly it.  I want the real Bob Saget on this show, but I had to remind myself this isn't really how he is. It's like once you saw what he was really like, you don't want to go back to squeaky clean Danny. 

:lol:

You seen his stand up??:lol: Not safe to post on NT

It's like the late 90's/early 2000's all over again...

That temptress Jodie Sweetin has stolen my heart :wow:

Whack & predictable ending to the season but show was pretty damn good overall (for what it is).

Excited for season 2 & specifically more Steph :evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom