FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Would be nice if hikari releases were 50 instead of 80 going forward, that onyx kylo ren is calling me. Wishful thinking.

Last edited:
Would be nice if hikari releases were 50 instead of 80 going forward, that onyx kylo ren is calling me. Wishful thinking.

Those very rarely stay at MSRP.

If you're into Hikaris I've seen tons for way below retail on the bay. Not sure about numbers or LE or what not but even at HT i've seen them on the disco. Compared to other vinyl figures in the category Hikari's fall in, they're subpar to the rest.

My local Newbury takes out all the chases and sells them behind the counter for $30-$200... So ******* gross
indifferent.gif
f*ck those guys man lol. 

My local Newbury takes out all the chases and sells them behind the counter for $30-$200... So ******* gross :stoneface: ...

Are you in New York are you talking about the one in roosevelt field because mine does the same thing... and I spazzed on them for it... and I was like you guys are selling them for prices that they aren't going for, he said "check ppg" I was like that's inaccurate you idiot. It was a big thing my girl got mad at me Watever though.. I'm standing up for the little guy. People in line didn't even know what the whole argument was about [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Those very rarely stay at MSRP.

If you're into Hikaris I've seen tons for way below retail on the bay. Not sure about numbers or LE or what not but even at HT i've seen them on the disco. Compared to other vinyl figures in the category Hikari's fall in, they're subpar to the rest.
True, only 1 I have was less than 1/2 retail, not worth the regular $80+tax IMO. Was surprised that HT Phasma sold out at MSRP so quick last weekend.

Scott Pilgrim is Wave 2.

Trash.

On to the next.

View media item 2457932
Pop! Movies: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World - Scott with Sword of Destiny (2000pc LE)

Pop! Movies: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World - Nega Scott

Pop! Movies: Scott Pilgrim - Roxy Richter (2500pc LE)

Dorbz: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World - Scott Pilgrim 3-pack (500pc LE)

Rock Candy: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World - Ramona Flowers (1250pc LE)

Last edited:
contenders:

1.Weapon X
2.IceMan
3.Megazord
4.Dragon Shield Ranger
5.Tony the Tiger

HT Maleficent? I think HT Wringwraith might make that cut, Jolly Roger too

Last edited:
I'll get that poll up shortly but I'm adding Chase Dipper! That's the only Chase Funko really out some serious thought into.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom