FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

M
Glad you finally got him bro. I'm sure that GITD spidey will be up for raffle in the group soon, I will deff try my luck on it!

Hoping I can land him soon, if I can get him before the 18th I'll get stan to sign it.

Yeah bro, I'm sorry I couldn't make the deal with you but I REALLY REALLY want the Martian set an rthe Spidey is the only piece of value I had that was willing to use as trade bait... :frown:

All good dude. I don't have anything of value so Tony and the Freddy's from fundays are going to be the only thing that I'm able to give besides cash for him. I found a guy selling for $200 so I think I'm gonna sell some stuff this week and grab him before awesome con

My boy that traded me the Martian didn't even want to be part of the waffle, he bought in just to cap it because it was slow as hell, he knew I wanted it bad tho, so it was a no brainer he immediately ooped it....we kept laughing at each other because of our dry spell recently, but this ***** broke his today, won Martian and Metallic Biggie for a total of 100$...so great day for him...lol

My boy that traded me the Martian didn't even want to be part of the waffle, he bought in just to cap it because it was slow as hell, he knew I wanted it bad tho, so it was a no brainer he immediately ooped it....we kept laughing at each other because of our dry spell recently, but this ***** broke his today, won Martian and Metallic Biggie for a total of 100$...so great day for him...lol

Damn it I saw it I would've entered in too lol. I've been staying away from the waffle groups tho, think I'm gonna try to get rid of some stuff in it though

Back
Top Bottom