FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

yea ive had no movement since it 'shipped' on the 19th for me. Randy got to me quick using surepost last time.

Guess that was an anomaly

Just bit the bullet and copped IM off Ebay 23.50 shipped isn't bad. Kinda wack to be a seller and make less then 10 profit. You include shipping and Ebay fees is it even worth it? Lol

Man my tracking hasn’t moved since Wednesday for the Cozmic Capn smh

Funny thing is, theyre sitting in the hq. Which i want to visit one day

you guys should invest in funko pop stocks like you do with the pops
Funny you mention that their stock actually went up from 9 bucks to 18 in like 8 months
Just bit the bullet and copped IM off Ebay 23.50 shipped isn't bad. Kinda wack to be a seller and make less then 10 profit. You include shipping and Ebay fees is it even worth it? Lol
Did you not get my PM lol i said i got you. Although 23.50 is exactly retail + shipping so either way youre good.
Yea if youre not making atleast 10 bucks off what you resell no point.

Funny thing is, theyre sitting in the hq. Which i want to visit one day

Funny you mention that their stock actually went up from 9 bucks to 18 in like 8 months

Did you not get my PM lol i said i got you. Although 23.50 is exactly retail + shipping so either way youre good.
Yea if youre not making atleast 10 bucks off what you resell no point.

I saw that you were guna take from your stash and that didnt feel right to me. Appreciate though, saved you a trip to the post office lol

Picked up the WW. Kind of lazy but I still enjoy the chrome pops and will look good next to the flash pack.

you guys can keep your mystery boxes, I'll take this delivery all day :lol:
IMG_0742.JPG

jk, I'm still pretty miffed that I missed it

Back
Top Bottom