FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Dudes in here spending $200 on one funko.

Yeesh. Glad I’m semi out...

Where was the red hood joint attached to?

Think I just got the ups notification for the Freddy mystery box. Won’t be here until next Wednesday lol. Super excited tho.

Does anyone else think we are going to get a suuuuuper lame drop tomorrow on the Funko Shop? I cant see them releasing something cool right after SDCC.

Hopefully I am wrong though.

it's going to be a metallic planet arlia vegeta and you will have no chance of getting it.

heads up: they're releasing the pants (prob gold versions too) bruce lee at all bait locations tomorrow. probably going to release online if it doesn't sell out.

DAmn how tight is HT now that Barnes & Noble gets the diamond Disney editions too!? And hey kicked off with a good one, although not the greatest concept

937EA4D3-9A04-4359-97E8-C1DF5FD64EE9.jpeg

Supposedly the 27th for the boxlunch pooh. My daughter saw the Christopher Robbin trailer today and now they're a must. Tired at the thought of another late night drop before work

Man my tracking hasn’t moved since Wednesday for the Cozmic Capn smh

Speaking of my Cozmic Capn, look at this dumb s***!!!:

Screenshot_20180724_212129.jpg

So get this. I work in a town called Foster City, which is where my pops get delivered. Follow this...

My pop got to San Leandro and went to San Mateo. To get to San Mateo from San Leandro, you have to directly pass by Foster City.

Next, my pop went from San Leandro to Sunnyvale. To get to Sunnyvale from San Mateo, you have to directly pass by Foster City....and proceed to then continue traveling south for another 40 minutes.

Now it is going to have to come right back up 45 minutes north to Foster City to get to me.

I almost wish I saw no movement like you. Meanwhile, my pop is getting a tour of the Bay Area. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom